red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s flashing off what looks like an engagement ring on the wrong hand and has said she’s going to buy it when she qualifies for a discount. I wonder if she’s hinting to her gross little fella.
I thought that too 🤔 tell me you're desperate to be proposed to without telling me !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought that too 🤔 tell me you're desperate to be proposed to without telling me !!
I can’t see it now. Has she deleted it?

My husband was in a relationship with someone about 20 years ago who went wedding dress and engagement ring shopping on her own then sent him pictures, in the hope that he’d be swayed and propose. Unfortunately for her, it went the opposite way with an “I’m so sorry but we’re not on the same page”

• Haha
She’s flashing off what looks like an engagement ring on the wrong hand and has said she’s going to buy it when she qualifies for a discount. I wonder if she’s hinting to her gross little fella.
He wouldn’t know which catfish self of her to ask if he did, feel sorry for him waking up next to her looking nothing like the filtered pics she posts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Show me two people who only have chemistry for the ‘gram without showing me two people who only have chemistry for the ‘gram.

I’ve not added any filters though. I do apologise.
That is soooooo cringe ! She's a mid-40's grandmother..... !!
---
Show me two people who only have chemistry for the ‘gram without showing me two people who only have chemistry for the ‘gram.

I’ve not added any filters though. I do apologise.
That is soooooo cringe ! She's a mid-40's grandmother..... !!

She doesn't even look like the same person... I actually think she looks fine in the 'normal' pics it's the filtered stretched ones she looks ridiculous as she's nothing like them .. 🙈🙈
She looks like a bloke in drag in those vile outfits

She is ridiculous, pretending she's about 3 stone slimmer and the missing Kardashian with all those filters 🤣

• Haha
I thought from her stories/post she was on a date night but daughter tagged along too lol

Apart from drinking with her one daughter, he never seems involved with her family does he? Considering he's dating a nan with multiple children. He's been with her a fair while now

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Apart from drinking with her one daughter, he never seems involved with her family does he? Considering he's dating a nan with multiple children. He's been with her a fair while now
She only ever seems to mention that one daughter who filters herself almost as much as she does. No mention of the footballer son or her youngest daughter. The other son appears every now and again. She used to post about her DIL quite a lot too but nothing. Even the mentions of her granddaughter have quietened down compared to what they were.

She's actually proud and bragging of this dry, artificial looking mess 🤣🤣🤣 normally dyed black hair looks lovely and shiny 😳 this looks like it's the texture of a faux fur primark gilet!

Halloween deffo came early 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is she saying 20 inch growth is 3.5 YEARS is something amazing?? That's slow IMO 🤣

And the way she was barking on about being 47 and still having periods blah blah....erm, I'm fat and still have clockwork periods, excellent heart rate, very youthful skin (without botox hun) and I've got long shiny hair?? I'm not far off your age hun and still get asked for ID 🫠

She also failed to mention her very obvious weight gain around her middle that she now hides with t-shirts in the gym, and shirts she can't do up properly...but we'll let her be deluded, the silly old catfish

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's actually proud and bragging of this dry, artificial looking mess 🤣🤣🤣 normally dyed black hair looks lovely and shiny 😳 this looks like it's the texture of a faux fur primark gilet!

Halloween deffo came early 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is she saying 20 inch growth is 3.5 YEARS is something amazing?? That's slow IMO 🤣

And the way she was barking on about being 47 and still having periods blah blah....erm, I'm fat and still have clockwork periods, excellent heart rate, very youthful skin (without botox hun) and I've got long shiny hair?? I'm not far off your age hun and still get asked for ID 🫠

She also failed to mention her very obvious weight gain around her middle that she now hides with t-shirts in the gym, and shirts she can't do up properly...but we'll let her be deluded, the silly old catfish
She’s obviously overdone it with the home box dyes lol.
Glad I’m not the only person who thinks the hair looks unnaturally and unhealthy

Her daughter filming her and we see her pointing into her own phone lol

• Haha