red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bitchy and annoying! I distinctly remember her making a snarky post, about girls in the gym spending more time "tucking their t-shirts in than working out" yet here she is, with a t-shirt tucked in to show off her bum (because she thinks she's got a good bum) yet leaves the front down to cover her saggy mum pouch/loose skin.

She's clearly jealous! She doesn't come across as a girls girl to me at all. She is a witch. And she's stacked on the weight. She used to wear crop tops all the time. Now she's ultra careful with her angles.

Reactions: 4
I would have loved to have watched this head posing into her phone in KG like she's a millionaire on a shopping spree 🤣🤣🤣
It's embarrassing she's an almost 50 year old nan!! If I was out with my 21 year old daughter and was posing inside in sunglasses thinking I'm someone special my girl would disown me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Catfish on her date day with bf and daughter and again grid pictures looking nothing like in the stories she posts ha

• Haha
Reactions: 3