red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories. The filtered pic this morning to when out, 2 different people lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In her stories. The filtered pic this morning to when out, 2 different people lol
She is honestly the biggest cat fish going - I bet people laugh about her being such a twit behind her back ! She looks ridiculous !!

• Haha
She is honestly the biggest cat fish going - I bet people laugh about her being such a twit behind her back ! She looks ridiculous !!
They must do. What must her family think when they see her online persona versus her actual face.

Reactions: 1
They're just a bunch of sad acts. She doesn't seem to give two fucks about her other kids. That daughter only gets a mention because she'll just drink with her slaggy old mam.

Embarrassing

• Haha
I find it a little creepy how much she goes out with her bf and daughter together

Reactions: 1
I find it a little creepy how much she goes out with her bf and daughter together
Imagine the bf and daughter were at it behind her back 🀣🀣 it does happen! It's like her other kids and family don't exist as we've said before. Even on a bday they get a brief mention. I bet she's a horrible, selfish mother and granny

• Haha
She looks like she's piled on the weight to me. Her bloke looks like a creep
Definitely not hiding that belly well in latest post.
I wouldn’t normally say anything (not that I can talk) but coming from such a cat fish it’s hard not to comment

Definitely not hiding that belly well in latest post.
I wouldn’t normally say anything (not that I can talk) but coming from such a cat fish it’s hard not to comment
She looks like she's gained about two stone to me. She poses so carefully in the magic mirror, I'm quite surprised she shared it

Reactions: 3
They're just a bunch of sad acts. She doesn't seem to give two fucks about her other kids. That daughter only gets a mention because she'll just drink with her slaggy old mam.

Embarrassing
She’s posted a Christmas decoration. So weird that no one else gets a mention.

Attachments

• Wow