red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have secondhand embarrassment for her family members, seeing her post something like this when she looks duck all like this.
She might as well have gone on holiday by herself as she’s forever posting pics of herself so do her and Tom not talk or anything?

Reactions: 1
Her bloke is weird and cringe. It sounds so fake when he comments "this beautiful girl" who the hell is he talking about? 😂

Surely he can't mean nanna filter, who's always orange and dressed like a bloke in drag 🤔

Do they live together yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her bloke is weird and cringe. It sounds so fake when he comments "this beautiful girl" who the hell is he talking about? 😂

Surely he can't mean nanna filter, who's always orange and dressed like a bloke in drag 🤔

Do they live together yet?
I wonder this when he comments on the filtered to duck pics saying 'beautiful' surely she doesn't look anything like that in the morning with no make-up?! I know for sure I look shocking first thing lol !

Yeah think he does live with her now... she does meal prep for 3... her, him and her daughter - you know the only one she ever seems to see/mention !

Reactions: 1
I wonder this when he comments on the filtered to duck pics saying 'beautiful' surely she doesn't look anything like that in the morning with no make-up?! I know for sure I look shocking first thing lol !

Yeah think he does live with her now... she does meal prep for 3... her, him and her daughter - you know the only one she ever seems to see/mention !
I bet he's secretly shagging the daughter... she doesn't seem to have a boyfriend and she's always a third wheel with them!

It's all a bit 🤢 sunbathing in full on makeup, is she scared for him to see her without or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 2