red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few of you have asked for a thread on red_lips77 ...

Her name is Catherine Powell. She has an Instagram following of over 13k that was built up on the basis of SW follwers. She is an ex SW consultant and has now decide to ditch the SW way of life, despite making money off them and losing all her weight with them. She has now decided they are the devil and calorie counting is the key. She is the creator of the facebook group - Nutricrew.

Discuss 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Used to follow her then unfollowed there’s just something about her that doesn’t sit right with me I don’t know what it is. Always thought her transformation pics are abit too much

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I used to really like her... these days not so much. She first started to irk me when she used to post meals that were clearly not slimming world related, then when questioned if she was still following it (she was a consultant at the time) got really arsy and went to great lengths to show how her macro counted meal COULD fit in with the plan 🙄 she carried on the charade of being on the sw wagon for a long time before she quit, basically used them and their paying members to fund her nutrition degree...then once she had that in the bag she left and started the calorie counting and slagging off the company. I'm not a SW fan at all, but she was very sneaky the way she went about it all.

Reactions: 9
Fopperholic being ‘granted permission’ to advertise her pages is the most hypocritical thing I think I’ve seen in that group. They say they don’t support starvation, calories too low, more than a 1lb target in a week blah blah blah then allow someone who is starving themselves, not eating balanced nutritional meals, living on bloody yogurts and cutting carbs - all the things they allegedly state they don’t support but then in comes little miss lollipop

any credibility for their advice has now gone out the window after granting permission for that tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was on her nutricrew group have now left as foperholic is on there looking painfully thin bordering starvation I had unfollowed foperholic a long time ago and do not wish to see her in a group that’s supposed to support weight loss of 1lb a week no starvation etc etc and there is foperholic promoting her crap

78BBDABF-674D-4849-8A2C-6E0CD367E497.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just left that group. Disappointed didn’t realise just another money making schemer. CC is great but I don’t wanna see likes of Fopps and don’t like what I’ve read here about red lips so I’m out of there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pulling up a chair for this one. I don’t know why but I get HDE bandwagon vibes 😂 Everyone is blowing smoke up her arse like she’s some sort of god, especially the SW accounts. And now she’s got Fopp’s on board 😩

Reactions: 10
She’s the most hypocritical person on Instagram. How she can look in the mirror and think she looks good I don't know. She done amazing with her weight loss but her fashion sense makes my eyes bleed. Bright luminous sky scraper heels with animal print clothes with skirts up to her arse. Then you have the constant selfies filtered that much they belong in a cartoon. She goes on and on about men private messaging her .... yet everyone who’s been on Instagram with their account open will get men messaging them randomly. They are the scammers who pretend their are sea captions away at sea but can’t access their account so after a few compliments they then just mention they need 50 quid sent by Weston union. She keeps saying she’s extra ..... she won’t settle for less etc. She right she should not settle for less than a sales assistant in John Lewis who can give her some ideas of how to dress for her age and body.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe she has given fopperbollox the green light to smear her self love and adoration all over the nutricrew group! It's absolutely disgusting, people are not there for that.

Red Lips has stated that her group/advice will always be free.... be interesting to see if she sticks to her word now it's getting more popular.

Reactions: 17
I cannot believe she has given fopperbollox the green light to smear her self love and adoration all over the nutricrew group! It's absolutely disgusting, people are not there for that.

Red Lips has stated that her group/advice will always be free.... be interesting to see if she sticks to her word now it's getting more popular.
I think she will leave it as free on that group as she is getting life coaching clients from the group so by having a ‘free’ fb group she has a recruiting pool for life coaching Clients

Reactions: 5
This woman is insufferable now.
I used to really like her, we followed each other and chatted a lot when Twitter was more active.
The biggest annoying thing is she dresses like a prostitute, puts photos on social media of her posing in whatever angles and on her bed, but complains she’s getting used by men and messaged all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ If someone doesn’t want to attract bad attention, they don’t post their arse online on an open account.
She used to constantly repost the same photos too, obviously not realising they were the exact same ones from only a few weeks ago.
I know someone that knows her in real life and apparently she’s horrible, doesn’t look like her photos (catfish with good angles) and not at all what she portrays.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she will leave it as free on that group as she is getting life coaching clients from the group so by having a ‘free’ fb group she has a recruiting pool for life coaching Clients
Oh yes that's a very good point! I did see a post about her having spaces for "life coaching" 🙄 maybe it will consist of someone:
Wearing leopard print at all times, eat the same 4 meals on rotation in a bowl, call all men dicks, share one inbox a week that you get from having an open account and uploading 18 selfies a day....pretend to wank over men with beards and tattoo's 15yrs younger than you and then post lots of inspirational quotes. .. blow smoke up the arse of every ex slimming worlder on instagram, regardless of their morals and content.. Job done! 🤘

• Haha
  • Heart
Used to follow her, remember she had this bloke coming in and out of her life who was clearly messing her about but she kept having him back, she is massively insecure which is why she filters her selfies to the absolute gods!!!

She would get tagged in others pics in real life without filters and you would see what a catfish she is.

I remember her having a absolute meltdown over Terrys Chocolate oranges going on offer for £1 and scolding people for rushing out to buy them as a treat/put up for special occasions when they were meant to be losing weight and blaming offers for people’s total lack of self control it was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yes that's a very good point! I did see a post about her having spaces for "life coaching" 🙄 maybe it will consist of someone:
Wearing leopard print at all times, eat the same 4 meals on rotation in a bowl, call all men dicks, share one inbox a week that you get from having an open account and uploading 18 selfies a day....pretend to wank over men with beards and tattoo's 15yrs younger than you and then post lots of inspirational quotes. .. blow smoke up the arse of every ex slimming worlder on instagram, regardless of their morals and content.. Job done! 🤘
Life coaching 🤣 Does anyone follow Jess Avey, she’s another one recruiting on the life coach wagon.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her, we followed each other and chatted a lot when Twitter was more active.
The biggest annoying thing is she dresses like a prostitute, puts photos on social media of her posing in whatever angles and on her bed, but complains she’s getting used by men and messaged all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ If someone doesn’t want to attract bad attention, they don’t post their arse online on an open account.
She used to constantly repost the same photos too, obviously not realising they were the exact same ones from only a few weeks ago.
I know someone that knows her in real life and apparently she’s horrible, doesn’t look like her photos (catfish with good angles) and not at all what she portrays.
Do they mean she's horrible as a person? I did notice she prides herself on being "sassy" which is normally code for witch😄 oh yes without throwing too much shade at a persons looks, when the pics went up of her at the SW Ball I was taken back by how different she looked! Her face is very different and she has a stocky shape to her. Is she still friends with slimming world boy I wonder? now she's against SW.

Reactions: 6
Seeing Fopperholic on there has boiled my piss. When she first started the group it was ok, then it was all this oh look at us we’re so wonderful to have broken then SW cult of binge and restrict.

I agree something doesn’t sit right with her transformation pics, wonder is it’s actually WLS 🤔

I’m leaving the group. Fobberholic starves herself and another one who uses SW goers for monetary gain while CC.

Ive had that gut instinct right from the first time I discovered her on Instagram. something just did not feel right about her. I’m glad you have confirmed that my gut instinct is reliable x

Reactions: 5
Ive had that gut instinct right from the first time I discovered her on Instagram. something just did not feel right about her. I’m glad you have confirmed that my gut instinct is reliable x
She's deffo got way more cockier as her popularity has grown. It's easy to have a duck you attitude when you've got a whole host of arse lickers backing you up. There's no courage in that IMO.

Interesting that her daughters favour the natural look. She hasn't mentioned her oldest son for a while either or I haven't noticed. She was bloody livid someone called her a gilf 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's deffo got way more cockier as her popularity has grown. It's easy to have a duck you attitude when you've got a whole host of arse lickers backing you up. There's no courage in that IMO.

Interesting that her daughters favour the natural look. She hasn't mentioned her oldest son for a while either or I haven't noticed. She was bloody livid someone called her a gilf 🤣🤣🤣
I'd love someone to call me a GILF... lol .... I'm more like a chubby old nan 😂😂

She eats more in one meal than Fopps does in a day....... I don't follow her but have a nosey and her food tbf looks far more edible that some I see..... don't know much more about her to pass too much comment...... but her and Fopps are like chalk and cheese so duck knows why they are up each others arses - I suspect Fopps is just using her for her own gains ! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I'd love someone to call me a GILF... lol .... I'm more like a chubby old nan 😂😂

She eats more in one meal than Fopps does in a day....... I don't follow her but have a nosey and her food tbf looks far more edible that some I see..... don't know much more about her to pass too much comment...... but her and Fopps are like chalk and cheese so duck knows why they are up each others arses - I suspect Fopps is just using her for her own gains ! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
I followed her a few years ago before she was popular. She has always admired and been up the crack of prikki for some bizarre reason. This is why I can't believe that someone with a nutrition qualification would be ok with the way prikki eats and what she promotes. Surely she would be correcting her, not praising her?? They must have a mutual love for polyester and dreadful fashion..

Red lips used to post a lot of teenage type things on instagram when her then boyfriend kept dumping her. She was like 40 and love sick it was car crash stuff 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

She was tolerable before promoting nasty Nic, but this is a line that shouldn't have been crossed to me 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6