red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally looks nothing like this - I find it so bizarre. Does she think she does ?! The uneven eyebrows would drive me mad !
It’s bizarre as she’s not far off 50 but acts like she’s a teenager with all the filters. Thought she was meant to be some independent woman but she must be so insecure in how she really sees herself

Reactions: 3
Her latest picture is more a truer representation of how she looks not her profile picture or Saturday nights selfie and people blow smoke up her cat fish arse lol

Reactions: 2
Unfiltered pictures from daily mail when she was on slimming world v her filtered pictures.
CC7FB2BB-E2BF-476D-9082-A1BC21C6A08C.jpeg
BA25574C-F1F9-47E8-8FF5-698999D4629E.jpeg
BFA4D0D3-20BB-4783-B0F0-4B8F0E0EAC87.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfiltered pictures from daily mail when she was on slimming world v her filtered pictures. View attachment 2040619View attachment 2040620View attachment 2040621
She's had lip filler along the way I'm sure. They're a lot fuller in candid shots when the mask slips a bit. She's very wide and dumpy.

I noticed she had her top tucked in the back of her leggings the other day, after she put up a rant about girls who spend more time tucking their tops in at the gym than working out...🤔 she's not a girls girl at all she's a catty witch

Reactions: 4
She never did gain the followers back after she lost her account did she. She slates sw but that's all she was good for

She’s gone to Manc for her 46th, complete with catfish filters.

If ever she goes missing, no one will have a clue who we’re looking for.
I dread to think how she behaves out with her daughter around attention

Reactions: 3
Latest post seems unfiltered and nothing how she usually looks, must be tipsy from day drinking lol

• Haha
Latest post seems unfiltered and nothing how she usually looks, must be tipsy from day drinking lol
was just going to comment on that...... dunno why she thinks all those filtered pics don't make her look ridiculous..... those today are much more realistic... she has some square jaw on her mind !

• Haha
was just going to comment on that...... dunno why she thinks all those filtered pics don't make her look ridiculous..... those today are much more realistic... she has some square jaw on her mind !
God knows what he and her kids think lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She looks like bleeping Ram Man (He-Man reference) who the hell does she think she's kidding

• Haha