red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories today, saying she needs to get back to being me lol.
Is she real with all her filters? She probably doesn’t even recognise herself now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In her stories today, saying she needs to get back to being me lol.
Is she real with all her filters? She probably doesn’t even recognise herself now lol
Aww put your hoops in bish you'll be fine 😘

"Find herself" yeah that's code for she wants to lose weight because she's stacked it on

• Haha
Cat fish admitting on her stories she’s gained weight but doing HIIT hasn’t helped?
Thought weight gain was through too many calories

Reactions: 1
Cat fish admitting on her stories she’s gained weight but doing HIIT hasn’t helped?
Thought weight gain was through too many calories
Hahahaha I knew it! I bet it is nothing to do with medication, she's been a hell of a lot bigger for a couple of years now! She's such a liar and a mega catfish. Funny how she's not saying how much. I reckon 2-3 stone she's full of tit.

She's been exercising all the while and showing all her meal preps, but clearly not showing all the other stuff she's rammed in her hole. I thought she was a nutritionist 🤔

Hahahaha I knew it! I bet it is nothing to do with medication, she's been a hell of a lot bigger for a couple of years now! She's such a liar and a mega catfish. Funny how she's not saying how much. I reckon 2-3 stone she's full of tit.

She's been exercising all the while and showing all her meal preps, but clearly not showing all the other stuff she's rammed in her hole. I thought she was a nutritionist 🤔
Exactly this. She’s been posting meals and drinks out for god know however long now.
It’s like she’s permanently out, yet shows meal prep on a Sunday?
The pictures she posted from the gym yesterday reflect her more than her filtered pictures.
Now she’s got everyone up her arse over her post lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love to know what the new job is going to be..... sure we'll be given plenty of cat fish filtered pics of her on her way there in some age inappropriate outfit !!

Love to know what the new job is going to be..... sure we'll be given plenty of cat fish filtered pics of her on her way there in some age inappropriate outfit !!
She’s working in a baby shop. It looks like a posh Mothercare.

• Wow
That red dress or her face isn’t as flattering as her first pic in her stories. She looks like an egg with pictures she’s uploaded onto her page lol

• Haha
Omg there's about 3 stone between those pics 🤣

I thought she was miss Queen of being built like a brick shithouse is strong and sexy and she will never be skinny again. If she was so confident in her own skin why she filtering herself to be half the size she that she actually is

• Heart
Reactions: 3