Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey47

VIP Member
Fopperholic being ‘granted permission’ to advertise her pages is the most hypocritical thing I think I’ve seen in that group. They say they don’t support starvation, calories too low, more than a 1lb target in a week blah blah blah then allow someone who is starving themselves, not eating balanced nutritional meals, living on bloody yogurts and cutting carbs - all the things they allegedly state they don’t support but then in comes little miss lollipop

any credibility for their advice has now gone out the window after granting permission for that shit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I cannot believe she has given fopperbollox the green light to smear her self love and adoration all over the nutricrew group! It's absolutely disgusting, people are not there for that.

Red Lips has stated that her group/advice will always be free.... be interesting to see if she sticks to her word now it's getting more popular.

Reactions: 17

Kneadwine

I joined her Nutricrew FB group last month. Quite liked it, so thought I would use the ‘pinned’ calculations to find out my daily calorie allowance, after all this was recommended time after time to members. It worked out pretty low (I’m short, post menopausal and not got loads to lose)
I asked if anyone else’s came out so low and what everyone recommend I do as I’d be starving on so few but wanted to trust the calculation. Had quite a few nice, genuinely helpful replies.
Suddenly comments were turned off after Red lips commented, pretty much saying how exasperated she is with people asking the same thing over and over and eating too few calories.
Yet there she is licking Fopperholic arse who is starving herself, sprays food to stop her eating it and looking anorexic🤷‍♀️
Go figure.

To be honest, I can see why they are friends. Both narcissistic primadonnas :rolleyes:
Needless to say. I left the group.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Dexterina12

I used to follow her on Twitter years ago and I remember her talking about how good she was at giving head because she has no gag reflex 😳😳 I'm still disturbed to this day!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Dannie

Chatty Member
She’s the most hypocritical person on Instagram. How she can look in the mirror and think she looks good I don't know. She done amazing with her weight loss but her fashion sense makes my eyes bleed. Bright luminous sky scraper heels with animal print clothes with skirts up to her arse. Then you have the constant selfies filtered that much they belong in a cartoon. She goes on and on about men private messaging her .... yet everyone who’s been on Instagram with their account open will get men messaging them randomly. They are the scammers who pretend their are sea captions away at sea but can’t access their account so after a few compliments they then just mention they need 50 quid sent by Weston union. She keeps saying she’s extra ..... she won’t settle for less etc. She right she should not settle for less than a sales assistant in John Lewis who can give her some ideas of how to dress for her age and body.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Comeagain?!

Biggest catfish ever! Her face is extremely masculine when she hasn't filtered it. These so called men that send her dms....meet them in real life and see how long they'd stick around for, they wouldn't even recognise the woman. Jumped up narcissistic mutton dressed as lamb old hag. Put a skirt on longer than your vagina and grow some class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

MamaD

VIP Member
Macros are the new thing to sell a plan. In my opinion the only people who need to worry about macros are the people who are entering body building competitions. Counting cals and macros is not something someone should do long term. The idea is to count cals for a set period (say 12-16weeks) and then in theory you should have the knowledge to eat well. There are a millions ways to lose weight, it’s all about finding a way that is sustainable for you. This might be WW, SW, Cal Counting, Keto, IF, Paleo. Some of these accounts are making out they have reinvented the wheel. Skinny syrups and sauces taste like crap. Grenade bars are ok but if you want a chocolate bar then have one, the calories are similar. Eating a tub of halo top is not the same as a tub of Ben and Jerry’s, yes Halo Top is lower cal/has more protein but you can taste that! It’s like watery ice! Skinny donuts taste like I’d rather stay fat and rolling grapes in jelly crystals is just wrong! As is making mousse from cottage cheese and jelly (hello Body Coach).
Calorie counting is having its time in the limelight, it’ll be something else come January.

• Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I liked the nutra crew page initially.
But she seems to blow smoke up the arses of big accounts even when they go against everything she stands for aka keepingupwithkirstylea meal replacements but calling them protein powders excessive workout outs a day starving before weigh ins.
Seve did call her out a few times but red lips was mute.
It’s a no from me.

Ecg07

I was on her nutricrew group have now left as foperholic is on there looking painfully thin bordering starvation I had unfollowed foperholic a long time ago and do not wish to see her in a group that’s supposed to support weight loss of 1lb a week no starvation etc etc and there is foperholic promoting her crap

78BBDABF-674D-4849-8A2C-6E0CD367E497.jpeg

• Heart

Raybeamofsunshine

I’ve been waiting for this thread! Absolutely can’t stand her. I joined her nutricrew and her responses to the members are so rude! If anyone dares to suggest losing more than a pound a week they get pounced on. She claims it’s about stepping away from diets and the cult of slimming world however she’s created the exact same situation, people are now obsessed with calories rather that the “plan” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Foods are being demonised etc especially alcohol. What pushed me over the edge was someone asking for help with calculations as they can’t do math and she gave her usual rude response.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Berrynosey

I used to go to her SW group years ago, found her extremely condescending. She’d always bang on about everyone having the same amount of hours in a day it’s how you decide to use them and you’ll make time for the gym if you really want it...no hun, I’m out of the house for work 10-12 hrs a day, then I’ve got to cook, run the house, spend time with my partner etc and if after that there’s no time for the gym, I won’t feel guilty. We don’t all have the luxury of working part time and being able to go to the gym morning, noon and night.

• Heart
I’ve just left that group. Disappointed didn’t realise just another money making schemer. CC is great but I don’t wanna see likes of Fopps and don’t like what I’ve read here about red lips so I’m out of there.

• Heart

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
She acts like she has split the atom with her group.... What exactly does she think they are doing that's special?

It's literally just a mix of admin-led TL: DR posts and ex Slimming World members posting their lunch with the caption 'TOTAL FOOD FREEDOM'.

Of course it's free. Who would pay for that?!
I’m so over the ex SW’s suddenly shoving sugar laden protein bars down their throats, banging on about how they never went out (bull shit, I’ve followed you for years 😂) and the FrEeDoM. You weren’t restricted, it didn’t give you food issues - they were already there...THATS WHY YOU JOINED IN THE FIRST PLACE 😂 You’ve all just gone from one obsession to the next.

Disclaimer - I lost a shit load of weight on SW. I ate fresh, balanced meals. I never once felt the need to binge or restrict. I didn’t make shitty gravy and I certainly didn’t cheat. During this time I was the healthiest and happiest I have even been. Most people aren’t stupid who follow the plan and understand nutrition and control - they just don’t want to sit and count the calories in meals or guesstimate, me being one of them. I know people who have lost weight on SW and have kept it off for years and are still where they want to be.

My issues with food stem from other sources.

• Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
It’s bad enough she let the ultimate knob jockey Fopperholic into her Nutricrew group but now the ultimate chav Rosh is in the group too, I’m out!

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Anon247

She should give up on the dieting business and charge people to teach them how to edit and filter she would make more money

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So Big Ben to Slim Ben is a bloke who was in on the Insta SW crew .... he lost about 10 stone absolutely loves himself (think male equivalent of Fopperbolloxs!).. except he's piling it back on and still hashtags SW .... married, couple kids, doesn't work, all over the freebies.... Beggy Ben would be more suited....... they had a meet up in Brum and it's alleged he hit on her...... not sure what went on.... but a comment made was 'what happens in Brum stays in Brum'.... he's super sleazy..... has a thread on here but in the 'health' bit....... he's vile..... creepy but loves himself.... thinks he's a God :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow