Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel!! 😂😂 she’s SO crap. You see lots of these stop motion reels on insta and they are generally pretty slick, this is not 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ and it just looks tit, tidy up the steps first and is benpaedo supposed to be in it or just the watering can?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she doesn't like things that are pretty sponsored? Despite earning a chunk.of her living that way...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
LISTEN FOLKS she just wants a non processed ultra processed healthy food additive meal replacement powder she can stir into her cauliflower slop. Surely that’s not too much to ask?

Go eat a steak and chips Grabs FFS 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s obviously reading here where someone mentioned the fact that Bentos is probably iron deficient with the slop she is fed.

Reactions: 9
Might be a stupid question but these 'stop motion' type reels- is she literally taking a photo of every tiny movement and putting it all together? Who tf can be arsed?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know how she increase her organic protein intake...not sure she allows her pedalo husband to do that though 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Protein powder is probably one of the most processed things she consumes, but she hates UPF 🙄🙄🙄

In my PT days my body couldn’t tolerate any form of protein powder because of how processed it was, she should focus on getting her protein from whole sources, but she probably doesn’t want to consume the calories.
---
💀💀💀
She definitely doesn’t swallow!! 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe she does, and that’s why she does a 10k and reformer Pilates before breakfast #calories

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.