Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things

But mainly ‘it’s a lot emotionally with both of their birthdays to process within such a short space of time”

this from the idiot who wanted both the children’s birthdays to coincide with her wedding anniversary in order to align with some cult like family tradition of her husbands.
Such piffle. I have more kids than her (not 10x more lady) and their birthdays are super close together and that's always been a joy and made my life easier, so she can get in the bin.

"When you don't take a buggy" was purely for us wasn't it? It's not the flex you think you dim bulb. 1) pretty sure you birthed a daughter will fully functioning legs, so make her use them.
2) your husband is known for his Sherpa like abilities so no one cares that it's currently kids not backpacks.

Bore off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s such a dick, grow a pair Grabs and make them walk! By 3 my daughter was finished with the buggy, let alone at 5!!
I have a relatively lazy 5 year old (when uninterested in our surroundings) and so have just accepted that while she builds up some stamina, I just don’t walk as far as I would like. But I just make sure I get my exercise in a different form Grabs 🙄

Reactions: 6
I have a relatively lazy 5 year old (when uninterested in our surroundings) and so have just accepted that while she builds up some stamina, I just don’t walk as far as I would like. But I just make sure I get my exercise in a different form Grabs 🙄
I think that’s totally normal, my two are the same 😂 but the difference is we don’t put them in a buggy to make our lives easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My daughter was anemic as a child which made her very tired and lethargic. Grabby should defintely get Frah's bloods done because her diet is so lacking in protein. Slop is not high in Iron.
Even though she had a medical condition I got rid of my buggy as soon as she turned 4.
Utterly embarrassing.

@MissTeddy , I wonder if there is something wrong?
Surely the school would have mentioned something - You may have a point though.-- Not enough carbs or protein in her diet

Reactions: 3
The Stomper is in the buggy purely because she can’t walk as fast and as far as selfish Grabby wants her to. I can’t believe she’s not embarrassed! I have never known anyone use a buggy for a school age child. It’s absolute madness

Reactions: 15
The Stomper is in the buggy purely because she can’t walk as fast and as far as selfish Grabby wants her to. I can’t believe she’s not embarrassed! I have never known anyone use a buggy for a school age child. It’s absolute madness
Exactly. And the longer she keeps putting her in it the longer it will take for her to build any sort of stamina up to be able to walk any sort of distance. She's absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
It really is quite odd isn't it? I'm sure mine was out of a pushchair almost full time by 3.5. We possibly still had a v lightweight umbrella fold for holidays so she could nap whilst we were out at dinner in the evening. She'd mastered the tube escalators by 5yo.

You'd think Frah Frah would like to capitalise on being the eldest and not want to be in a pushchair with her toddler brother. Makes me think that Ratlas is the favourite and Frah Frah is a bit jealous.

Reactions: 7
Oh here we go, the annual bday gift ideas on stories ‘that she’s been asked to share’ BULLSHIT! It’s just an excuse to put up a load of aff links 🙄

A 10k and reformer Pilates before breakfast. Yeah, totally normal 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why does she always get the grandparents to buy the big/expensive presents? And then she buys a few second hand bits off her and Ben? She’s so tight!!

Reactions: 21
It really doesn't sit right that she dictates what the grandparents buy the FRK (always big ticket items) and yet she also cashes in on the ad links for them.

My own (not very) FRK loved receiving gifts that their grandparents had chosen themselves.

Reactions: 16
Our parents are happy to get the kids their “bigger” gifts which they’re also happy to let us choose because they live far away and wouldn’t know what to get. I guess to me,
Grabby choosing what the grandparents get is not that bad. Cashing in on the corresponding aff links though is not entirely ethical.

Reactions: 5
Our parents are happy to get the kids their “bigger” gifts which they’re also happy to let us choose because they live far away and wouldn’t know what to get. I guess to me,
Grabby choosing what the grandparents get is not that bad. Cashing in on the corresponding aff links though is not entirely ethical.
It’s the aff links that is, in my opinion, disgraceful

Reactions: 10
Grabby couldn’t bring herself to order a colored scooter with light up wheels herself anyway. When it doesn’t match the aesfetic she can blame it on the grandparents.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.