Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes! That authentic Mexican (but really « Cali » because Mexico is a bit too brown…) taco experience : the cauliflower taco! Yummmmmm!
it literally says, 'MADE IN MEXICO' on. Defo too brown with funny voices (we all remember the tweets)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why, for the love of all things holy, can't she just roast the mother bleeping cauliflower???? Who wants that watery steamed affair????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The first thing that always comes to mind when I think of tacos is boiled cauliflower 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Sad for her kids that they can’t do slip n slide in their own big garden after school because their idiotic parents cut it up into a million segments!

Reactions: 7
Oh god. Where to start with her latest post?!

- 'reception has gone crazy fast' yes that's because Freya's barely been in class due to 'parenting abroad'

- Raffy adores preschool? I thought she previously said he doesn't like it and would cry a lot?

- WHO IN THE duck CRIES ('their eyes out') WHEN PICKING OUT THANK YOU CARDS FOR STAFF???

- 'now to juggle the next few weeks' how does she think families where both parents work full time do it? YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB GRABECCA. What in the holy duck are you juggling? Definitely not cleaning the house, cooking cauliflower properly or personal grooming that's for sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Two things

But mainly ‘it’s a lot emotionally with both of their birthdays to process within such a short space of time”

this from the idiot who wanted both the children’s birthdays to coincide with her wedding anniversary in order to align with some cult like family tradition of her husbands.

do we think F doesn’t want a joint party with R this year?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two things

But mainly ‘it’s a lot emotionally with both of their birthdays to process within such a short space of time”

this from the idiot who wanted both the children’s birthdays to coincide with her wedding anniversary in order to align with some cult like family tradition of her husbands.

So WAFFY is off to the school nursery, what is Grabby gonna do with her days? And how embarrassing for Bentos being pushed in the double buggy to school with her brother when she’s in YEAR 1.

• Haha
So she was posting stories today’s insane pointless and boring stories at 5am 😂 One of which said the ‘kiddos’ weren’t awake. Tell me you’re deranged and addicted and narcissistic with telling me you’re deranged and addicted and narcissistic. Oh, and desperate.

Reactions: 15
So she was posting stories today’s insane pointless and boring stories at 5am 😂 One of which said the ‘kiddos’ weren’t awake. Tell me you’re deranged and addicted and narcissistic with telling me you’re deranged and addicted and narcissistic. Oh, and desperate.
Who’s awake at 5am on a Sunday?!
Oh yeah…. Someone who doesn’t work, and has no purpose in life.

Reactions: 13
Two things

SHES A DICK

• Haha
  • Heart
So your 3 year old can’t say “spider” (totally normal/age appropriate I hasten to add) but can say “you’re the best mummy for taking me to the splash park” 🧐🤔 Riiiiiiiight. 🐄 💩

8FDFB4F7-6E61-4954-8B5F-C4CCA06D5E51.png
B586E4A0-23EA-4E80-AC87-7D1FA877F896.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A typically bland family photo to mark the birthdays/milestones that she micromanaged. I wonder if she pays the photographer each time?! 🤔 I say that because she doesn’t like paying for anything really.
And Grabby, don’t even think of sending in any homemade treats for the teachers at the end of term, they won’t want your germ ridden slop gifts. 🤢

I concur. Any homemade food from my class used to go straight in the bin. I see you pick your nose all day little one. I ain’t eating anything I haven’t supervised you making 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I concur. Any homemade food from my class used to go straight in the bin. I see you pick your nose all day little one. I ain’t eating anything I haven’t supervised you making 😂😂
Additionally, the state of her kitchen (that she inexplicably proudly showcases on Insta) would be enough to put anyone off. Not to mention the risk of the ingredients having been nibbled by mice in her car on the way home from the supermarket 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.