Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely NO WAY my 17yo daughter would go to Morocco with a 28yo. I wonder if she’ll blame her parents one day for this situation?

Reactions: 8
When you see it written out like that you realise how controlling he was over her.

Instead they all let him take her to Morocco when she was 17 and he was 28.

View attachment 3023896
Utter madness! Gosh she looks so young there! Plus prior to that he was accompanying the Kedgefunds to the US on the family holiday! Wtf were/are her ‘parents’ on?!! 😱
---
There is absolutely NO WAY my 17yo daughter would go to Morocco with a 28yo. I wonder if she’ll blame her parents one day for this situation?
I don’t think she’d ever admit that she’d made a mistake, or that she was wrong!

Reactions: 9
How were the police not involved in this at the beginning? if not from her parents then friends parents, teachers anyone that knew them. If it was my daughter he’d of been on a register not on my family holiday! didn’t her mum buy her some yellow nightie thing for their first night away? the whole thing is beyond sick, wonder how she’ll feel when she’s looking at her own thirteen year old daughter.

How were the police not involved in this at the beginning? if not from her parents then friends parents, teachers anyone that knew them. If it was my daughter he’d of been on a register not on my family holiday! didn’t her mum buy her some yellow nightie thing for their first night away? the whole thing is beyond sick, wonder how she’ll feel when she’s looking at her own thirteen year old daughter.
Did they not involve the police? And she developed an eating disorder.

Reactions: 4
31 and 42 sounds OK if you assumed the couple met as adults.

I sometimes wonder if the obsession with her weight is an attempt to remain looking adolescent because that’s what he likes

• Sick
Reactions: 10
’the dinosaurs stage’ ….???
Grabby just stop for one second and read back what you’ve written before you post it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣 You didn't miss the dinosaur stage, you got your own real life version at age 13.
And wtf..."dinosaur stage"
Is she being serious?? What is the dinosaur stage!? Basically, her child is interested in dinosaurs 🙈 with that logic there would be literally thousands of "stages", the cars stage, the doll stage, the Lego stage, the colouring stage! Does someone need to explain to her that different people like different things- it's not a stage!!!
She's still mentally and emotionally a child herself, "marvelling" at finding out about dinosaurs and "obsessing" about people finding fossils, is this seriously brand new information to her? She needs to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she being serious?? What is the dinosaur stage!? Basically, her child is interested in dinosaurs 🙈 with that logic there would be literally thousands of "stages", the cars stage, the doll stage, the Lego stage, the colouring stage! Does someone need to explain to her that different people like different things- it's not a stage!!!
She's still mentally and emotionally a child herself, "marvelling" at finding out about dinosaurs and "obsessing" about people finding fossils, is this seriously brand new information to her? She needs to get a life.
She obsesses about everything 😒
---
We need a new thread, anyone know how to do this?

Reactions: 2
IMG_3151.jpeg

Her tiny mind will be blown if she ever finds out about Mary Anning and Lyme Regis. Imgaine not just ‘people’ but a WOMAN finding fossils, even in Dorset!!

Thinking about it, Old Ben probably missed the dinosaur “stage” because they were still roaming the earth when he was young so it wasn’t such a novelty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Grabby has been in her dinosaur stage since the age of 13 - Ben is so old he is one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 3025830

Her tiny mind will be blown if she ever finds out about Mary Anning and Lyme Regis. Imgaine not just ‘people’ but a WOMAN finding fossils, even in Dorset!!

Thinking about it, Old Ben probably missed the dinosaur “stage” because they were still roaming the earth when he was young so it wasn’t such a novelty.
Dorset will become so #dreamy it’ll remind her of Cali…

• Haha
omg yes, I forgot about the nightie 😧
That apparently is an urban legend
---
I think which shocks me the most, is how young she looks on that photo with Benpeeado. She doesn't look 17 years old does she, but A LOT younger than that which is seriously creepy.

I think grabby meeting him, 100% coincides with her eating disorder which she's used against her parents to get her own way. I wonder if she'll ever look back and think... WTF was I thinking 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:
Rebeccaloves__#53 Tyrannosaurus Bex, enjoying the dinosaur stage with Benpaedosaurus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.