Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You what? She wishes she’d got tickets for Taylor’s concert?! She would have to mix and it would be CROWDED! 😆
---
Latest post should have AD at the start of the post. Slithering reptile.

REPORT.
She does this all the time and it’s so devious! If you don’t read all of the caption you wouldn’t know it’s a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She MEANS she wishes she had Eras tour content because it’s trending so hard and would grow her followers.
---
I’m genuinely surprised she didn’t order a load of Temu friendship bracelets and go and pose on the Taylor steps at Wembley just for the clicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The whole protein powder conversation is so sad. She really needs to get out of her orthorexic algorithm if all the recipes that look good have some in it…

Also Grabs, if you’re so worried about your health, start with hygiene and try a nail brush when you wash your hands. That will avoid another round of h pylori infection, which is a good start for healthy living.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The whole protein powder conversation is so sad. She really needs to get out of her orthorexic algorithm if all the recipes that look good have some in it…

Also Grabs, if you’re so worried about your health, start with hygiene and try a nail brush when you wash your hands. That will avoid another round of h pylori infection, which is a good start for healthy living.
Oh my god she is DISGUSTING

• Sick

Okay, thought she couldn’t shock me anymore. But she has. Truly horrific sight. 🤢

Reactions: 8
“Orthorexic algorithm” is spot on. She’s not the sharpest tool in the shed and definitely prone to getting addicted to things (as she’s said herself in the past I think to explain why she doesn’t drink alcohol) but social media has a lot to answer for too

• Heart

That disgustingly dirty nail makes me want to heave 🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
What she means is she's on the beg for unflavoured collagen and protein powders. That's what she really wants from these posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Midsummer? Summer started 6 days ago.
She’s been saying it’s Summer since mid-April. For someone who ‘lives seasonally’, she doesn’t seem to know duck about the seasons.
I know it’s been said a thousand times, but how she has a law degree is beyond me.
She’s thick as tit.

Reactions: 14