Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry grabby, your kids are not emotional and cranky because of school. It's all due down to you making them follow your wankery fucked up routines you've done since you were 13.

They don't need to get up at the crack dawn. Their tiny portions of the disgusting weird combo foods and of course the smoothie slops... isn't giving them the varied nutrition they need which you top up with vitamins 🤦🏻 There's no rest bite over the weekend either, god bleeping forbid letting them have a lay-in... no no no. They have to be up early and dragged around:- a non local deserted park, London zoo or whatever freebie crap that's been gifted for that fortnight.

These kids don't have a childhood, they're just puppets which keeps grabby in "work"🤣 on Instagram.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s not aged well has she… she looks so gaunt and haggard now. Not the greatest advertisement for her ‘healthy’ diet.

Reactions: 10
She’s not aged well has she… she looks so gaunt and haggard now. Not the greatest advertisement for her ‘healthy’ diet.
It is weird. She walks for miles, plus has time to exercise on her own. Doesn't work. Has regular cleaners. No stresses. Spends time in the sunshine. Had her teeth fixed. Is gifted expensive free skincare. Eats organic healthy slop. Stuffs more supplements down her throat than most junkies do pills.

She should be a glowing pinnacle of health and well-being. Instead, she bloats like a pufferfish, struggles with basic hygiene and looks permanently sallow.

Reactions: 18
I get the feeling that she is deeply unhappy and trying to keep up a desperate facade. It’s showing.
I completely agree with this! Worry/stress/unhappiness really shows in your face and I’ve thought for a while now that she’s unhappy. I think this is why she always has to be doing something and going somewhere. She’s constantly seeking that ‘lift’ but it’s only ever temporary

Reactions: 12
I completely agree with this! Worry/stress/unhappiness really shows in your face and I’ve thought for a while now that she’s unhappy. I think this is why she always has to be doing something and going somewhere. She’s constantly seeking that ‘lift’ but it’s only ever temporary
Yes, me three! I think it’s finally dawned on her that this is it, and Freya starting school has compounded just how stuck she now is… hence the constant mention of home schooling! Always that urge/need to escape!

I’ve said it a million times before, and I’ll say it again… I just can’t believe her parents allowed this to happen! If that were my 13 year old daughter I’d have done EVERYTHING in my power to stop it. He’d be on the sex offender’s register, restraining orders, the bloody lot! Plus his mother’s a sodding teacher!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, me three! I think it’s finally dawned on her that this is it, and Freya starting school has compounded just how stuck she now is… hence the constant mention of home schooling! Always that urge/need to escape!

I’ve said it a million times before, and I’ll say it again… I just can’t believe her parents allowed this to happen! If that were my 13 year old daughter I’d have done EVERYTHING in my power to stop it. He’d be on the sex offender’s register, restraining orders, the bloody lot! Plus his mother’s a sodding teacher!
I wonder also if she’s now realising that their age gap isn’t as dreamy as she once thought?
Surely people ask questions and Grabby can clearly see the realisation* appear on their faces!

*horror

Reactions: 9
I wonder also if she’s now realising that their age gap isn’t as dreamy as she once thought?
Surely people ask questions and Grabby can clearly see the realisation* appear on their faces!

*horror
Yes definitely! Especially so at the school, the other parents/teachers must put 2+2 together and think wtf!
He’s 42 in August, she’s 31 and never lived outside the ‘Ben bubble’, he even accompanied her to London for her uni years!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes definitely! Especially so at the school, the other parents/teachers must put 2+2 together and think wtf!
He’s 42 in August, she’s 31 and never lived outside the ‘Ben bubble’, he even accompanied her to London for her uni years!
When you see it written out like that you realise how controlling he was over her.

Instead they all let him take her to Morocco when she was 17 and he was 28.

28724_10150201379325338_5339039_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
31 and 42 doesn’t look that bad - it’s the 13 and 23 year old Rebecca and Ben that would raise eyebrows. I think the money has more or less run out (for whatever reason) and she stuck in a dated, crafty and dirty house with two kids to look after. Also I think there may be some significant control issues , probably around money which leaves her scratching around for coin to buy clothes for herself and the kids. I do actually feel quite sorry for her! 🫣

Reactions: 6
When you see it written out like that you realise how controlling he was over her.

Instead they all let him take her to Morocco when she was 17 and he was 28.

View attachment 3023896
She looks so bleeping young here. And she's already 4 years older than when that dirty creep met her. A nearly 30 year old man with a sexual interest in teens, how HOW has she tried to skin that as a fairytale . He's a predator.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.