Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG....yet another freebie day out and smug gurning faces from the adult Sterlings.

And.... also we have a bleeping forthcoming pre-birthday flat lay of the stripey numbered tops 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I swear she's the only person on instagram who still does 2014 style flat lays.
Also lol at this comment conversation… specific interests ? That would imply letting Freya having hobbies… Less effort? Taking children to Ninja Warrior? For Grabs it only means no content, with no Pinterest party. Panic!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This lady does not know Grabby AT ALL 😂 I mean she lives for ‘the effort’ (cause she has duck all else to do) of a twee Pinterest party. Let’s not forget the party she threw for Benpaedo’s 30th complete with cupcakes and bunting 😂😂

I’m living for the day we see a Ninja warrior party on Grabby’s grid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we talk about the state of the ‘Bob and Blossom’ 5 top?! Obvs off Vinted, but she’s still tagged the official page in the photo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Said it a million times but her laziness is what is preventing her turning a wish into a "career" if you can really call being a content creator a career. She did a thing in 2014 or 2016 and thinks that's enough. Rather than put the effort in to create content that's catchy she either does her usual schtick on repeat or does a Temu version of the latest trend, tacking on the trend of the day music wise even if it completely doesn't go.

She's thick as casserole and doesn't deserve any ads or freebies. Same as Victoria Emes. You do something and it's popular, you think you can make a career of it, but you've got nothing else. Give it up!

ETA: have we ever had Rebeccaloves__#5?: The Temu Adamo?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a bleeping awful 30th birthday party.
Sad fact is she looks healthy and well in the pictures - and actually wearing a vaguely nice, decent fitting dress.
She never ever looks nice these days.
I always forget just how young she was - and looked.
How many typos did everyone spot in that blog - I had to stop counting :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
What a bleeping awful 30th birthday party.
Sad fact is she looks healthy and well in the pictures - and actually wearing a vaguely nice, decent fitting dress.
She never ever looks nice these days.
I always forget just how young she was - and looked.
How many typos did everyone spot in that blog - I had to stop counting :ROFLMAO:
That’s because she WAS young. She was 19 then. 😔

and oh the dark irony of these two cards…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Goodness that does look a fun party - for a 3 year old. I wonder what his friends thought if it? What her 19 year old friends thought? Mine would have slipped a bottle of vodka into the Pimms then headed to the nearest pub as soon as was polite to leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh the blog...so much joy on this sticky afternoon. Where do I start?!
Grabbadab:
1000074829.png

Also Grabbadabs:

1000074830.png

---
What a lucky little boy this Ben must be to have half arsed fairy cakes and sweet jars at his party...
1000074831.png

Narrator: Ben was a thirty year old man.

I mean, COME ON! If this doesn't prove that Ben has no friends, I don't know what does. What man of 30 wants to attend a birthday tea with A VARIETY OF CORDIALS and Pimms? Cordials! I am "pimmsing myself laughing" at the thought of some burly men say round sipping an elderflower cordial (it's Grabby you know it will be elderflower) cordial through A STRIPEY STRAW!
---
Also
1000074833.png

Didn't get much of a rise did you Pet? ( On the cake,filthy minds)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s because she WAS young. She was 19 then. 😔
Oh God, I know. I’ve been following her since she was at university I think. Not that I follow her anymore .

she had originally came up as a suggested account for me to follow. I think because I grew up in her local area and we had a mutual contact. She wasn’t using Instagram as a business back then I guess nobody was - it was the early days, but I quite liked her first house that she bought.

Reactions: 5
It’s a tragic party for a tragic human being showing karma at play for the disgusting creepy weirdo! He deserves crappy parties with varieties of cordials every year forever. 30 with a 19 year old girlfriend 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.