Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Clare It seemed an apt title seeing as we know how Grabs loves living seasonally.

Carry on Tattling lads!

Would anyone care to do a witty recap?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That add for the book thing is absolutely awful. She is totally inaudible during it saying erm loads.. the company must be thinking why have we used her you can barely hear her. And don't get me started on her hair it physically made me gagged. Unwashed and not brushed it's think with grease bet it stinks.

Reactions: 8
What in the fuckery was that no effort Bookbeat#AD 😳 she REALLY sold that well, didn't she 🤣🤣 and while we're at it. What in the duck was she wearing on that #AD she looked like she'd time warped back to the 80s. That pink jumper looks like it's seen better days and I'm pmsl that she tucked it into the jeans.

How uncomfortable and out of her depth did she look when she was doing that speaking #AD... blinking loads, not looking at the camera, not standing still, fiddling with the thing in her hand etc. It brought back memories of being back at high school/college and having to do a presentation infront of the class and trying to get it over with, as quick as humanly possible.

I love she sounds like, Kings Langley's budget version of Kate Middleton 🤣

💤 Oh look, here's some really bright pink un-murdered {aka cut flowers} Ranunculus flowers that I got for mother's day which my 10x more cleverer husband than yours, has planted in the garden 🙄

MORE bloody Easter bollox 😠 Easter seems to have lasted for the entire 31 days of the month of March and how much bleeping Easter activities did they bleeping cram in. And, don't get me started on the Easter pass the bleeping parcel 🤦🏻 Those FRK {Free Range Kiddos} don't have any downtime do they, from the crack of dawn til bedtime.

I don't understand why the current agency STILL entertains having this absolutely useless twit waffle on their books? She's a liability. Grabby is 💩 at delivering the speal for spoken #ADs and labelling the #ADs correctly etc., etc. She ISN'T cut out being a mama 'influencer' nor any kind of influencer. Her niche was interiors but she's stuck in the time warp of what was in ©2014. Her posts about days out with the kids and holidays, are both uninformative and dull. Days out involve going to the same places {rather like her holidays abroad} on repeat especially if it's FREE. Gifted days out, look as boring as duck and there's a vagueness of necessary information. When she's on holiday, all we get to see is: her boney back & a selection of cross back summer dresses. Walking down to the beach turning round frequency, gurning to the camera with her sunglasses sat funnily on her face. Her hideous tippex'd toes in jesus sandals. Benpeeado in his go to salmon shorts. The sea, the sand, the trees/foliage & flowers. Colourful doors & tiled floors. Benpeeado and the FRK with sunburnt skin. The Sterlings wandering around the airport with tit tonnes of luggage. The FRK looking like street urchins, riding on their rideable suitcases and/or stuffed in a double buggy. Gelato selfies. Pizza! Sunrise and Sunsets. Oh, and how did I forget the numerous play parks.

WHO in their right mind would ask this closeted 31yr old with no actual life experience whatsoever, for any advice. The twit advocates drugging her kids with melatonin
https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/melato...nly used to,is available on prescription only for long haul flights. Those kids always look tired and ill because they're following her fucked up routines she's been doing since the age of 13. No one needs ALL those supplements for a supposedly 'healthy' lifestyle and those kids DON'T need to be entertained 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What in the fuckery was that no effort Bookbeat#AD 😳 she REALLY sold that well, didn't she 🤣🤣 and while we're at it. What in the duck was she wearing on that #AD she looked like she'd time warped back to the 80s. That pink jumper looks like it's seen better days and I'm pmsl that she tucked it into the jeans.

How uncomfortable and out of her depth did she look when she was doing that speaking #AD... blinking loads, not looking at the camera, not standing still, fiddling with the thing in her hand etc. It brought back memories of being back at high school/college and having to do a presentation infront of the class and trying to get it over with, as quick as humanly possible.

I love she sounds like, Kings Langley's budget version of Kate Middleton 🤣

💤 Oh look, here's some really bright pink un-murdered {aka cut flowers} Ranunculus flowers that I got for mother's day which my 10x more cleverer husband than yours, has planted in the garden 🙄

MORE bloody Easter bollox 😠 Easter seems to have lasted for the entire 31 days of the month of March and how much bleeping Easter activities did they bleeping cram in. And, don't get me started on the Easter pass the bleeping parcel 🤦🏻 Those FRK {Free Range Kiddos} don't have any downtime do they, from the crack of dawn til bedtime.

I don't understand why the current agency STILL entertains having this absolutely useless twit waffle on their books? She's a liability. Grabby is 💩 at delivering the speal for spoken #ADs and labelling the #ADs correctly etc., etc. She ISN'T cut out being a mama 'influencer' nor any kind of influencer. Her niche was interiors but she's stuck in the time warp of what was in ©2014. Her posts about days out with the kids and holidays, are both uninformative and dull. Days out involve going to the same places {rather like her holidays abroad} on repeat especially if it's FREE. Gifted days out, look as boring as duck and there's a vagueness of necessary information. When she's on holiday, all we get to see is: her boney back & a selection of cross back summer dresses. Walking down to the beach turning round frequency, gurning to the camera with her sunglasses sat funnily on her face. Her hideous tippex'd toes in jesus sandals. Benpeeado in his go to salmon shorts. The sea, the sand, the trees/foliage & flowers. Colourful doors & tiled floors. Benpeeado and the FRK with sunburnt skin. The Sterlings wandering around the airport with tit tonnes of luggage. The FRK looking like street urchins, riding on their rideable suitcases and/or stuffed in a double buggy. Gelato selfies. Pizza! Sunrise and Sunsets. Oh, and how did I forget the numerous play parks.

WHO in their right mind would ask this closeted 31yr old with no actual life experience whatsoever, for any advice. The twit advocates drugging her kids with melatonin
https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/melato...nly used to,is available on prescription only for long haul flights. Those kids always look tired and ill because they're following her fucked up routines she's been doing since the age of 13. No one needs ALL those supplements for a supposedly 'healthy' lifestyle and those kids DON'T need to be entertained 24/7.
Do you feel better getting that out? 🙌🏻🤣 Your posts always make me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have I missed the ad 😂😩 a talky story from Basic Becks always brightens my day, ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the Free Range Weirdos went to an Easter family do and she didn't think it worth ironing Ratlas's shirt before hand?
I'll ask again, what does she actually do all day? The shirt says she doesn't even fold or hang things nearly just winds them round her hands a la "wind the bobbin" up and bangs them in a drawer.

Make an effort you wet flannel. You are the worst!

Missed the ad.#Sosad

Reactions: 11
That reel of the two children jumping in the puddle. You just know that she has yelled at them to wait while she sets up her phone. So staged. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So the Free Range Weirdos went to an Easter family do and she didn't think it worth ironing Ratlas's shirt before hand?
I'll ask again, what does she actually do all day? The shirt says she doesn't even fold or hang things nearly just winds them round her hands a la "wind the bobbin" up and bangs them in a drawer.

Make an effort you wet flannel. You are the worst!

Missed the ad.#Sosad
I seem to recall when she was in the Daily Fail talking about her utility room whilst wearing a skirt and heels, she confessed to not owning an iron.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but why the duck do they need their own area at the allotment? Jesus wept it’s not as if they have nothing at home! Those kids are so overindulged

Reactions: 16
‘Pallet wood that we plucked from the side of skips’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Is this the grubbiest Grabby comment EVER?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but why the duck do they need their own area at the allotment? Jesus wept it’s not as if they have nothing at home! Those kids are so overindulged
I'm wondering if they've acquired yet another allotment plot 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm wondering if they've acquired yet another allotment plot 🤔
I doubt it. They’ve probably already got more of the allotment than they should. She needs room for all the bleeping courgettes. Didn’t she say Bens mum is on the committee?
---
‘Pallet wood that we plucked from the side of skips’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Is this the grubbiest Grabby comment EVER?!
Surely she’s got tit like that stashed in the locker room?

• Haha
Reactions: 11