Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No there is no excuse for tricking anyone! I was soo done with the three we had (stepchild and two I grew) but we had a ‘surprise’ 4th baby and trust me it has not helped our relationship any. Not surprised he’s livid with her after all this
Exactly!! Our third (& last!!) was a surprise baby as my older two were 8 & 11 when I fell pregnant with number three, I definitely wasn’t ready for the baby stage again & had a really awful recovery after birth. The youngest is now 3 and he’s just been diagnosed with non-verbal autism & having another child has put a huge strain on our relationship. It’s definitely not easy that’s for sure. I highly doubt Rebecca will make out that her life is anything less than perfect though 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
what if she’s not actually been gifted a spa day. What if this is the eBay ad all over again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Make it stop 🥴🤯 She is honestly not a full ticket, is she?

Why is this absolute scruff getting a gifted trip to Titanic Spa? 🤯
Oh my god my friend and her hubby have been at titanic spa, wish I hadn’t been so busy working all day to have seen this and got her to spy for me!

Reactions: 7
I mean, if she were your daughter, you would age pretty rapidly, wouldn’t you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just gone on to her you tube Chanel and watched a food shop haul and my god she seems so self centred. Healthy food for me, I just love, I’m having this.. ohh sorry love don’t mind your kids not getting any healthy snap

Reactions: 15
I didn’t know you couldn’t have a pregnancy massage in the first trimester so that’s a terrible advert for the spa as either they didn’t check or do a client questionnaire pre treatment or she is lying about how many weeks along. Either way bad PR
She is either lying and so makes the spa look irresponsible, she lied to the spa (probably told them she was three months), or the spa have been negligent. Either way she would have to sign a disclaimer before treatments to cover her and them.

If the spa have given her a massage regardless, all you people who had plans to go should breathe a sigh of relief as you’ve dodged a bullet. Incompetent and irresponsible - they need reporting. What a tit place.

Reactions: 18
Big bad Bev was 60 last year. Which I'm surprised about, I know she looks older but I thought she would only have been 50 if that, assumed she had beggy young.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s 60?!!!!
It was definitely mentioned in a vlog last year and on her stories, she was going to her mums cos it was her mums 60th so she was going over to see her cos it was her birthday and she was 60 so she was going to see her. Something along those lines, we got the drift.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why are titanic spa gifting her a spa stay? I point blank refuse to go back there now. I’m happy to cut my nose off, pisses me off that they just gift stuff to Beggy bastards!

Reactions: 24
She is either lying and so makes the spa look irresponsible, she lied to the spa (probably told them she was three months), or the spa have been negligent. Either way she would have to sign a disclaimer before treatments to cover her and them.

If the spa have given her a massage regardless, all you people who had plans to go should breathe a sigh of relief as you’ve dodged a bullet. Incompetent and irresponsible - they need reporting. What a tit place.
How does she get things wrong so much!
She can’t do anything right
Everything she does turns to tit
Never known anyone like it

Reactions: 10
That's a good point.
Bogan Bev is usually very willing to jump on board any bandwagon. So where is she?
Maybe Beaver went after all.:unsure:
He's at home watching a film, he posted on his account

We should all complain to the Spa, about the fact she has told 67k followers that they have given her a massage! Despite being 5 minutes pregnant!
She won't be getting any more freebies from them! 😂😂
I've emailed them, with a screen shot of the spa literature regarding pregnancy treatment, a screen shot of her stating she had the pregnancy massage and informing them she has stated she's only just 10 weeks pregnant. I've questioned if they are insured if there were to be any complications following the treatment and how irrisponsible it is for this to happen and then be posted to all her thousands of followers. I've also questioned the competence of the massage therapist who carried out the massage which goes against their policy. Maybe companies like this need to be questioned when they use charlatans like Rebecca to advertise and clearly advertise unsafe practices

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.