Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Steve’s cooking me a meal” with a photo of a bottle of juice….. why not post a photo of Steve actually cooking the meal?! I smell bulllllllshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
“Steve’s cooking me a meal” with a photo of a bottle of juice….. why not post a photo of Steve actually cooking the meal?! I smell bulllllllshit.
Definitely. If he was cooking a meal we would be getting minute by minute action. Where's the gurning face boomerang of Steve at the Aga? Where's the photo of the actual meal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let's not forget, it's also the previous owners actual MATTRESS still on the bed too!!!!
I’m currently watching her House tour ( I’m rewatching loads of house tours atm as I need some inspo) and the amount of grotty old furniture she has kept from the previous owner is concerning. The “half sofa” everything is just giving me on the breadline vibes not boss babe.

I think she’d honestly be a lot more popular and likeable if she was just honest and open about being broke there’s nothing wrong with not being rich and having the flashiest things. I don’t know who’s she’s trying to fool because we can literally see how broke they are if you compare her house tour with the likes of Elle Darby/ Gemma Louise miles it’s shocking ( as she claims to be in the same pay bracket as these women)

Reactions: 18
I don't want to sound bad but someone could have passed on that mattress and it could be soiled

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope she's had the radiators on all day otherwise she'll be waiting til tomorrow for it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely. Or why not a romantic table set for two. Everything relating to Steve and even the boys appears to be for show.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.