Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was in hospital with gallbladder issues nothing was adding up, she's just a liar! She said she was having internal scans which you just wouldn't have with gallstones. We were all saying back then she was pregnant and having an early scan. Maybe she had an early miscarriage or was having issues getting pregnant so had to lie to Steve. Nothing to do with her gallbladder anyway, no way would she be eating the way she does. How convenient she said she was given a new date for surgery but had to cancel it because she was pregnant 🤥

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I didn’t know you couldn’t have a pregnancy massage in the first trimester so that’s a terrible advert for the spa as either they didn’t check or do a client questionnaire pre treatment or she is lying about how many weeks along. Either way bad PR

Reactions: 29
Here’s my theory;
The spa was gifted and meant as an #ad for her and Steve to promote a last minute valentines gift. Her and steve have since split up so she has taken gobshite bev and she’s of course done a diabolical job of promoting the spa.
Same with the 4 days in tenners, it was their 10 year anniversary gift to each other but Steve wants nothing to do with her so has told her he isn’t going so her mates paid the fee to change the name on the flight.

Up until she announced this pregnancy, her and steve did EVERYTHING together & now all of a sudden she’s a big independent woman capable of leaving the country on her own??
my thoughts exactly👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 6
Now surely there's genuine Rebecca ass kissing followers who will ask her how she got a massage at this stage? Her lies are getting more and more frequent and for the love of duck beggy stop showing your bleeping gut off as if its a bump you bloody moron! Almost feel sorry for big bad bev having to sit and listen to her talking shite

Reactions: 15
I’ve said a couple of times I think she was experiencing ovulation pains when she was saying she was having galbladder attacks. I know a couple of other posters have suggested it too. What she described each time was exactly how I would describe ovulating.. plus it started when she started doing her natural cycles and it always occurred once a month…
I went to the drs a couple of months ago with excruciating pelvic pain, I was sent for a scan after keeping on and they found I have a cyst on my ovary. They have saidits benign but they will operate if the pain persists. The last month or two the pain hasn’t been as bad but I have a follow up next month with them. She’s chatting tit about gallstones: it was all a show tracking her cycle, hot baths, eating healthy cutting out red meat etc to try for a girl. They say trying 2-4 days before you ovulate gives better chances of a girl! Why else would you be tracking everything! The gallstone story was a coverup!

Reactions: 16
Can't quite get over Dingle in that manky dressing gown

Let's be honest, all she does is lie. She was absolutely adamant she wasn't pregnant in her Q&A and we now know she was, so it would t surprise me if she lied about periods etc anyway
Not forgetting she claimed to go for a smear test early this year too!

• Angry
Omg she has the highlight ‘’ BUMP ‘’ this tit show just gets better and better !

• Haha
Not forgetting she claimed to go for a smear test early this year too!
Omg thats right! I know I always say she's not right in the head, but I really mean it, she's cray cray. She is a compulsive liar. Lives in a fantasy world.Total narcissist. Craves more attention than she ever gives her kids. Imagine being a nearly 30 year old mother, going onto Instagram every 10 mins to tell lies or post pictures of yourself in the mirror. Pathetic doesn't even cover it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Is that a net curtain from a gypsy fortune tellers caravan that sexy bev is wearing ?
Least we know where the eye bags come from…Steve this is what is waiting for you in a few years time 😂
Look into my eyebagss, look into my eyebags, the eyebags, the eyebags, not around the eyebagss, don't look around the eyebagss, look into my eyebags... (clicks) you're under, you want to have a 3rd baby, 3, 2, 1, you're back in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Look into my eyebagss, look into my eyebags, the eyebags, the eyebags, not around the eyebagss, don't look around the eyebagss, look into my eyebags... (clicks) you're under, you want to have a 3rd baby, 3, 2, 1, you're back in the room.
Brilliant 😂
Now she just needs to get them in the same room together

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t know you couldn’t have a pregnancy massage in the first trimester so that’s a terrible advert for the spa as either they didn’t check or do a client questionnaire pre treatment or she is lying about how many weeks along. Either way bad PR
We should all complain to the Spa, about the fact she has told 67k followers that they have given her a massage! Despite being 5 minutes pregnant!
She won't be getting any more freebies from them! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can you have your covid booster while you’re pregnant? Asking because she said she had hers middle of January. If she did have it, I am surprised, because she made such a fuss about having the vaccine in the first place so you would think being pregnant might put her off having it. I’m not suggesting people shouldn’t have it if they’re able to, just she always made a big fuss about having it & it did seem like the only reason she was having it was so they could go on holiday.

Reactions: 7
Can you have your covid booster while you’re pregnant? Asking because she said she had hers middle of January. If she did have it, I am surprised, because she made such a fuss about having the vaccine in the first place so you would think being pregnant might put her off having it. I’m not suggesting people shouldn’t have it if they’re able to, just she always made a big fuss about having it & it did seem like the only reason she was having it was so they could go on holiday.
Yeah, it's perfectly safe

Reactions: 5
I’m actually more excited about what state her lips are gonna be without having fillers for 9 months than I am about her having a band aid baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.