Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her and Steve are done, he's still in the house because of the boys, but as a couple they're done, he's removed every mention of her from his IG bio which has only happened within the past week. This is why her mum and her cronies are having to step in for content. Also she's hardly shown the boys, which isn't a bad thing, but no doubt puppet Rebecca will start posting content of the boys now it's been mentioned on here.
Me too, they wouldn't have thought twice about both pissing off on a spa break in the middle of the week normally so it is very suspicious how she's taken her mum!!

Reactions: 11
This twit is promoting to people that it’s okay the have massages in first trimester? Surely this is not okay for the spa she’s went too!

Reactions: 21
Looks like she's getting a lot of comments on her post about the massage! Good. She's fucked up again! Titanic spa must be fuming. No doubt it will be brushed under the carpet though as usual.

Reactions: 22
Looks like she's getting a lot of comments on her post about the massage! Good. She's fucked up again! Titanic spa must be fuming. No doubt it will be brushed under the carpet though as usual.
Those comments will be gone soon she’s so predictable

Reactions: 14
I see she’s still wearing the S chain!!
That’s what Steve likes
He likes his girls Small (S)
Not big fat hormonal pregnant lasses
You really didn’t think this through did you beggy
Can’t wait for summer and the temptation is going to be around every corner whilst your ankles are the size of elephants couped up in that shack you call home

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s what Steve likes
Can’t wait for summer and the temptation is going to be around every corner whilst your ankles are the size of elephants couped up in that shack you call home
Steve will be long gone by summer

Reactions: 9
That’s what Steve likes
I think in her immature simple mind she thinks things are ok she probably thinks Steve is ok with it now and won’t go anywhere when she’s wrong especially since he never liked her grid post of the pregnancy unless I just can’t see it!

Reactions: 7
That spa have limited all comments on their Instagram posts 🤣 they know what's coming!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Very weird she went on a gifted spa day with her Mum a few days before Valentine's. If she'd gone with a friend you'd maybe think they didn't have child care for the boys but if her Mum is available to spa she would have been available to help out so her and Beaver beak could go. Especially after the rocky time they've had of late.

It's Mother's Day next month so if it was designed for a mother and daughter they'd have gone in a few weeks.

Reactions: 16
She just thinks that cos Steve isn't screaming and yelling at her everything is fine.

The way he's been deceived this time is on another level though, this isn't her getting a female kitten and pretending it's a wild cat they found by a stream, I don't think there's any coming back from it.

Reactions: 25
She just thinks that cos Steve isn't screaming and yelling at her everything is fine.

The way he's been deceived this time is on another level though, this isn't her getting a female kitten and pretending it's a wild cat they found by a stream, I don't think there's any coming back from it.
Once trust is gone that’s it.. game over

Reactions: 15
I've been seeing how many views her other videos have compared to the baby money making content wuns. I genuinely can not believe this is the same woman. She has absolutely destroyed her face. She has a right pudding face now she's ugly as sin. 3 years ago she was actually really pretty! Steve must be so disappointed in how she looks now 😅 there isn't even a slight resemblance to how she used to look. Imagine actually parting with your own money to make yourself look even worse😂😂 what a bleeping idiot

Attachments

Reactions: 12
That was her original reply. Why does everything she lends her name to end up like this?! Why are companies still willing to be linked to her?!

1CD415AF-A6D1-4FB0-B7FE-3FA21E818E5B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.