Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s lying about her dates….
Same. She’s either lied to the spa and told them she’s further on, or she’s lied to Steever (again) and he’s going to get another shock at the ‘12’ week scan. I’m hazarding a guess it’s the second one somehow.

Reactions: 13
I’m actually more excited about what state her lips are gonna be without having fillers for 9 months than I am about her having a band aid baby 😂
And her sneaky botox shots 🤫

Going back to the imaginary gallstones... it was very FISHY how she was having internal scans etc and getting seen so quickly, having to go back and forth, filming herself in the bed, walking alone. Really weird behaviourl! She posted a pic of when she was at her "lowest" and it was around that time. I think she had an early miscarriage or possibly an abortion and they have been arguing ever since about trying again. She said quite a few times in Q&A boxes that she had changed her mind and didn't want want more kids. I think that was for Beavers benefit so he relaxed being so cautious about her falling pregnant 🧐

All of this is orchestrated by her. She's got form for it, it happened when they first met. We'll just bide our time because someone who knows them will probably pop on sooner or later to spill

Reactions: 26
I’m actually more excited about what state her lips are gonna be without having fillers for 9 months than I am about her having a band aid baby 😂
Band aid babies never work.. or is she really that daft she didn’t know. I mean even jezza used to say it to all the benefits lot lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m getting trolled by natural cycle adverts. 98% effective if used correctly they say… I know when I’m fertile because I could actually shag him, three weeks of the month I wouldn’t lean my bike against him hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Myself and my husband had been together 10+ years before having our daughter, I would also have considered our relationship absolutely rock solid. Wow, how having a baby changed our relationship! We are only just now getting back to where we were and our daughter is 2! Cannot see Begga and Steve lasting after this. She’s a deceitful cow, and he has absolutely no desire to have another child. tit show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Band aid babies never work.. or is she really that daft she didn’t know. I mean even jezza used to say it to all the benefits lot lol
I’m wondering if she either intentionally fell pregnant knowing Steve didn’t want any more children and she didn’t care or she hoped he’d change his mind and be excited about it once she told him. Either way, neither has worked. Steve definitely should have wrapped up but he also trusted her not to lie to him about her fertile days. He’s getting closer to 40 and I can understand why he wouldn’t any more when he already has two. Her “not being done” isn’t an excuse to trick someone who made it clear that he was done.

Reactions: 16
I’m wondering if she either intentionally fell pregnant knowing Steve didn’t want any more children and she didn’t care or she hoped he’d change his mind and be excited about it once she told him. Either way, neither has worked. Steve definitely should have wrapped up but he also trusted her not to lie to him about her fertile days. He’s getting closer to 40 and I can understand why he wouldn’t any more when he already has two. Her “not being done” isn’t an excuse to trick someone who made it clear that he was done.
No there is no excuse for tricking anyone! I was soo done with the three we had (stepchild and two I grew) but we had a ‘surprise’ 4th baby and trust me it has not helped our relationship any. Not surprised he’s livid with her after all this

We both don’t know if we are done or not I haven’t been on anything for 8 years! (But we struggled to conceive our first tried for 3 years had investigations and took clomid) lost our 2nd pregnancy then caught again quickly with our youngest. It’s one of those if it happens it happens things and if it doesn’t it doesn’t. Like I say I know when to avoid and choose abstinence most of the time. Had a few scares and we sit and think ahhh tit pee on a stick and are both secretly relieved then secretly disappointed rinse repeat 😅 fun and games till we need an extension

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if he has got a bit on the side that now she's gone to spa he can have her at that shack they call home 🏡 🤔

Reactions: 6
Does her mum see the Insta pics and so called baby bump? Because you would think she would be telling her to get a grip it's not a baby bump yet and if she didn't she must be as thick as two short blanks like her

Reactions: 9
Come on bog trotter, I now wanna see what you've had for your tea you greedy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think we will all know in the next few days whether her and Steve have truly split. If she posts some twaddle about how Valentine's Day is a made-up holiday and you should celebrate your partner every day... we'll know they've split up 😂😂 There's not a chance she'd miss an opportunity to share his Valentine's gift otherwise. It does seem very suspicious that she's going on all these getaways with other people suddenly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Myself and my husband had been together 10+ years before having our daughter, I would also have considered our relationship absolutely rock solid. Wow, how having a baby changed our relationship! We are only just now getting back to where we were and our daughter is 2! Cannot see Begga and Steve lasting after this. She’s a deceitful cow, and he has absolutely no desire to have another child. tit show.
SAME. My oldest was a really difficult baby. Extremely temperamental and would cry for 75% of the day. It put a huge strain on our relationship which was and is very strong. I have to add that my son is lovely now and I’m very proud of him! Some babies are just very grumpy though and if their main way of communicating is crying then that’s what they’ll do. There is no way their relationship would survive a baby like that.

Is the consensus still that we think Alfie maybe autistic? Imagine if she has another child with additional needs when she consistently fails to care for Alfie and look out for his best interests appropriately.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Serves her right if he does leave her. Then again that'll give her more content 🙄.

"Maaa Fiance left me pregnant with two boys to raise" *que fake tears*

Steve diligently posting from home to let us know his whereabouts and still no mention of Beggy or baby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watched a bit of the vlog last night. Can't stress enough how much her actions don't make sense. As others have touched on here... if you thought you were pregnant, you'd tell your partner as soon as that suspicion crossed your mind, right? I think she realises she's fucked up by saying she took the test on NYD because that shows an element of premeditation (where sells a pregnancy test on NYD?!) so she changed in to 2nd Jan in the video. Either that or she DID take a test on NYD (a test that she already had at home) but then realised she'd missed a valuable content opportunity and decided to fake her reaction and film another.

The way she keeps going on about not 'feeling done' or 'being done' is such a dead giveaway. It shows her true feelings about it, it shows that she wanted it and was trying for it. If this was a genuine shock, surely you'd be more along the lines of... 'I know I always thought I wasn't done but I never thought this would actually happen' etc.

The insane part for me is where she's whispering into a camera in the bedroom because she doesn't want Steve to overhear. WTF! Go and talk to your partner about this life-changing news instead of making a bleeping VLOG! If you're not sure about bringing it up with him yet, contact a friend or family member! Hiding from your other half and muttering into a camera with the knowledge that you're going to upload this regardless of his reaction... honestly I can't get my head around it all. Every single bit of it shows where her priorities really lie, and they're not with Steve.
It’s truly horrible behaviour. So manipulative. Her priorities are COMPLETELY wrong.

Reactions: 5
I’m behind so I know people have said this already, but I’m so mad that she’s been gifted a stay at the Titanic. I usually go once a year with my mum, and we always wait until they have an offer on as it’s pretty pricey. Even then, I have to save up for it. I was hoping to take my mum for her 60th next year but now I’m thinking, why should I work so hard and spend my money with them when they’re giving people like that free stays?
Like someone else has said, it has surprised me. I thought they were a bit classier than that. It’s a popular place with a solid reputation so I don’t know why they’re going down the influencer route. It’s genuinely put me off!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.