Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BUMP highlight…!!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh dear god! She is honestly quite worrying. As somebody said above, why doesn’t what she already have make her feel complete? It’s like we have all been saying for a very long time, she is/was a very lost, unhappy woman. This is her trying to fill a void. She looks back on her time being pregnant with Woody & then breastfeeding with rose tinted glasses, thinking it was amazing, but her life has changed so much since then & she will never get back to that. It’s just sad that she has resorted to bringing another child into the world to try & go back to happier times, instead of focusing on the family she is lucky enough to already have.

Reactions: 23
Omg im new to this thread, used to like her I'm not going to lie but omg all this being 5 mins pregnant but look at my bump thing is grinding my gears. Just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s gone from sucking her gut in so hard she’s in danger of passing out to pushing it out so much she’s in danger of giving herself piles 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She got pregnant because she has no income from her face scrubber, Steve probably told her to get a job when Woody starts school, and she’s a selfish witch who thought a baby would mean endless freebies and income from her crap YouTube channel. Funny how she just decided used to re start that and a couple of months later - surprise!(not!) I’m pregnant!
She’s going on ( and on and on and on!) about trolls and people being mean because she KNOWS that what they are saying is true!
The lady doth protest too much!!
She’s furious that we’ve all seen right through her sweet and innocent ‘I can’t believe I’m pregnant’ routine!!! She’s an horrible human being and I hope Steve leaves her.
This baby is purely for money. Nothing more nothing less. She’s too thick to get a proper job, has ZERO skills, so thinks the money will be rolling in again from her YouTube videos of minute by minute pregnancy updates. . It won’t. It’s not interesting it’s horrendous.

Reactions: 22
And here are the underwear shots. Such a predictable vacuous, self absorbed woman. Seriously, what mother of two has time to be showering and twatting around in front of their mirror in their undercrackers at this time of the day?! Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's said it all with that latest comment "I love being pregnant" that's all she loves
All the attention all on her. You know there's a real human being at the end of pregnancy you fuckin fool

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's looking at pregnancy with Rose tinted glasses. Times have changed since she had the others. She's older. She's losing her looks. There's other more interesting influencers for people to watch. Youtube isnt as popular with the young ones. Times are getting harder. They will have 3 children to provide for. 3 years time she will have a little one and the freebies will dry up again, as will her vlog content. What will they do then? She's an absolute head and I am here to laugh at the tit show 🤣

Reactions: 25
HERE WE FUKING GO AGAIN🤣🤣
Same old tit SHOW!!!!
Why do we need to see her practically naked body to show that SHE...is in fact pregnant
Go AWAY CHILD.....

Reactions: 21
Omg im new to this thread, used to like her I'm not going to lie but omg all this being 5 mins pregnant but look at my bump thing is grinding my gears. Just no.
Welcome to the tit show, we're not as bad as Beggy makes out and we're definitely funnier than her tiktok 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
In 3 short years Alfie will be in high school, Woody will be 8 and she will have a child of 3 on her hands.
She’s going to be in her 30s, I think Steve will be long gone….

She’s fucked this for herself soooooooooo bad

Reactions: 26
I honestly can’t believe she is flaunting it like this, for a fact Steve’s head will be all over place. She is such a smug bleep.

Reactions: 17
Seriously, what mother of two has time to be showering and twatting around in front of their mirror in their undercrackers at this time of the day?! Jesus wept.
She's going to get the shock of her life within the next year.
Beaver is going to have to go out and get a "proper" job as whatever job he currently has will not cover the bills going forward.
The cost of living, mortgage interest rates etc are all going up and now they'll have another mouth to feed to throw into the mix.
He is going to be away more often and potentially for longer hours.
Dozy mare will have to do the school runs, shopping and all other mummy jobs with a whiny baby in tow.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why would you do a tacky home made version of a photo shoot in underwear on a Tuesday afternoon ? yet she has the cheek to ask where our kids are .. she is a raving lunatic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She doesn't care about beavers feelings. It's all about her now. I hope he finds the balls to leave her for good. I know they have kids and she's pregnant but it's worse for the children if he stays and is unhappy as they grow up :(

Reactions: 17
This is so bad.
A bump highlight at 9 weeks.
Underwear shots of a bump at 9 weeks.

Yes they will probably be happy(ish) through the baby excitement and the first week with a newborn. But that’s when it will change.
If it’s a boy I’m sure she will have another “shock” pregnancy. Because she’s young enough to have more sadly.

She’s way more immature than I realised

Reactions: 14
If Steve hasn’t started making enquiries this week about getting a vasectomy then he is an idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.