Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and I think Steve's redundancy money bought the cars, maybe Beggys is financed through a bank loan.
I didn’t know he was made redundant. Is that recent? I thought he worked in a family business.

Doesn’t exactly sound like they are in a stable situation. Surely by now everyone who wants a lumeh has bought one 🤷🏼‍♀️

We definitely live a more modest life than them - small old car, normal semi-d house, but just don’t think I could live a life of such uncertainty.

Also Aldi is great for some stuff but no way could I do my full shop there.

Reactions: 3
I just wached her tiktoks. bleeping hell that's cringy.

She's a sick in the head. I've watched her YouTube videos and she was fake the entire time!. Steve needs to go get the snip ASAP. He looked so uncomfortable in the video. I bet he cheats on her when she's away. Though I'd laugh if he has someone else knocked up 🙈🤷‍♀️. Maybe he wanted to leave her for someone else and now he's stuck with her 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the vlog she's copied

She mentioned a baby to him every day to wear him down! bleeping hell what is wrong with these people! The selfishness and narcissism in influencers is frightening and toxic.

Begsy 100% copied this. Pathetic.

Reactions: 20
She mentioned a baby to him every day to wear him down! bleeping hell what is wrong with these people! The selfishness and narcissism in influencers is frightening and toxic.

Begsy 100% copied this. Pathetic.
I know… how could she say that out loud? Her and Beggy are two peas in a pod

Reactions: 9
She told Steve the day he was painting the skirting board in the kitchen didn't she. As she started the day all happy and Steve was there. Then an hour later she is crying on her stories saying life isn't perfect she is depressed and has no one to talk to. So she obviously told Steve he was fuming and left the house.
Has anyone got a screen recording of this meltdown please I missed this xx

Reactions: 5
Begsy is ‘liking’ every post Mamas & Papas make on the gram. Looking to get their attention no doubt, she’s so desperate.

Did anyone contact them?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I think she literally just told him when natural cycles said they are ok to 'do it' (because she can't actually say the word sex) without getting any surprise baybehs and he was probably that desperate to get his dick wet that he just accepted it. She's then tried to blame the app, saying it wasn't her fault and he is saying she obviously did it wrong or lied. Agree with a previous poster who said they think she told him that day he was painting the skirting and she was happy then crying the next minute, he probably walked out and went for a drive to calm down. I fully think he told her to get a termination as well but instead, she booked a scan to try and make him get attached to the baby. I bet you can cut the tension in that house with a knife.

Reactions: 23
I would love a third. My husband doesn’t want more. So that’s that. Who ARE these women?!

I also think those trips down hospital before were pregnancy related and now she’s stuck with the gallstone lie cause she couldn’t own up to Steve.

Reactions: 17
Steve doing odd jobs cash in hand, it's ehmeeeezinn how much ya save when ya don't pay ennehhh tax and stuff.
Dingle claiming carers allowance and benefits for Alfeh.
What little money she earns from jockey short ads also not going through the books.
Shopping at Aldi.
Avoiding spending money on her kids by buying their clothes several years too big and letting them grow into them.
An interest only mortgage.
Only buying designer knock offs.
and I think Steve's redundancy money bought the cars, maybe Beggys is financed through a bank loan.
How do we know she is claiming benefits for Alfie? What benefits are they possibly entitled to?!

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know he was made redundant. Is that recent? I thought he worked in a family business.

Doesn’t exactly sound like they are in a stable situation. Surely by now everyone who wants a lumeh has bought one 🤷🏼‍♀️

We definitely live a more modest life than them - small old car, normal semi-d house, but just don’t think I could live a life of such uncertainty.

Also Aldi is great for some stuff but no way could I do my full shop there.
It defo isn't a stable situation , the house of cards will fall down one day because they struggle as it is probably up the their necks in credit card bills too and now they will have to buy a extra bag of rice for a new beaver

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The problem is she probably knew she was ovulating from that app, told S she wasn't or sneakily didn't mention it. Blatant deceit.
If he did know she was ovulating and still went ahead that's a different situation but I'm guessing that's not the case based on his reaction. She could have gone for the morning after pill if it was a genuine accident.
She new she was ovulating as she joked in the pregnancy Q&A that her advice for those on Natural Cycles would be "don't watch the Netflix show Sex Life on a fertile day". So she knew she'd had sex on a day she could conceive.

She knew what she was doing. We all know that. She knows that. She can try and convince herself that she had no clue and it's not what she planned but everyone knows that she was lax about contraception because she wanted another baby.

How do we know she is claiming benefits for Alfie? What benefits are they possibly entitled to?!
It just speculation, personally with a child that receives DLA I don’t think she gets DLA or Carers allowance. Alfie would have to be on middle/high rate for her to get carers.

Just to edit, making an application for DLA is HARD, trust me Rebecca does not have it in her to make a claim 😂

Reactions: 8
And isn't it funny how she said Steve was fuming when he found out but didn't go on to explain how he feels about it now.

You'd think she'd want to make everyone think that he's now over the moon and happy etc but she didn't make one comment about if he's come to terms with it. Just how SHE feels about it, how it's what SHE wanted and how grateful SHE feels.

Reactions: 13
I use a different app to track when my period is due (husband had the snip so very tiny chance of getting pregnant) my app says there is 7 days of a chance to get pregnant 5 of those say very high chance. Bet not once they went 5-7 days without sex

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many women convince themselves they've done the right thing with that "he'll love the baby" line. Won't make him love you though 😂

Reactions: 19
What is wrong with these women? An app isn’t going to stop you getting pregnant. You both had sex therefore both knew the risk of getting pregnant!! I’m always baffled at how it’s such a shock when they find out?! If my husband ever got in a mood because I was pregnant I would go mad! No woman got pregnant by herself dipshit! You have sex without contraception then you accept the fact that you might get pregnant! HATE it when they act so dumb about it!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.