Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My four year old loves soup. Thinks it’s funny that he can drink his food. It’s full of veg and meat and thick. Nothing unsubstantial about it.
I'm talking about the soup Rebecca is making. A couple of peppers, tomatoes and a dollop of cream cheese.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
All this "not being done" she is coming out with is no justification. I get that some women will want to experience pregnancy again and what's not to love about a beautiful newborn? BUT this not being done feeling is not a reason to pursue pregnancy if your partner is not on the same page too. There's a whole heap of other factors to consider. I am blessed to have two beautiful healthy boys and I would love to experience pregnancy again and have a newborn bundle in my arms once more but children are time consuming and expensive and to some extent put a strain on relationships. My husband and I often ask each other what we did before the boys came along and we can't remember, all we know is we do miss it but we wouldn't change any of it now that they are here. If I was a little younger and financially comfortable and my husband wanted a third I would have another in a heartbeat because I don't feel done but it's no reason to push for a third. The long and short of it is that beggy lambo planned this pregnancy and their financial and domestic set up, neglect of their boys, beggys selfish ways and Steve not wanting another should have meant that she just stop with the 2 boys she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s a LOT of natural cycles babies due in her YouTube comments 😂 I bet the company are thrilled that they used this sham of an “influencer” to “promote” their company! Wonder if they can ask for their fee back?! Such a boss babe 🤦🏼‍♀️
their fee? Rebecca never done an AD for them. She got herself pregnant for free hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t get my head around her saying they have names picked already. My first was a total shock and we couldn’t get out head around it until at least the 12 week scan when we saw the baby on the screen and knew all was well.

No way has Steve sat and decided on a name for the baby he’s been landed with already

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She said “ the strain it put on our relationship “ but then they are sat choosing names -

Daft witch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The more i think of it, its so fucked up. Imagine your parnter telling you that they're pregnant (when you've expressed multiple times that you don't want anymore children) AND then, before they've even told you about being pregnant they've bleeping been filming clips behind your back🤯

Rebecca, the only thing I'm jealous of is that you've got 2 beautiful children that you dont give 2 shits about. I would kill for a chance to be a mother. Other than that, you are a nasty, nasty person. I have a perfect job, partner, family and friends. Maybe ask what your kids are up to, when you're off having a 3pm shower or eyefucking yourself in the slimming mirror. Boils my bleeping blood.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She is deliberately trying to make folk jealous with the underwear shots plus the bed wasn't made ( when it usually is ) so she wants us to think beaver and her had a quicky , as if anyone is bothered ..all she is doing is making a fool of herself and acting like a 14 year old goodness knows what beavers mum must think

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Geez the comments on her YouTube video! Her followers must all be thick as her. They all think it’s fine that she’s got pregnant knowing her partner didn’t want another baby. And they REALLY believe she didn’t know and was surprised?!!? It’s SO BLOODY OBVIOUS she deliberately got pregnant.
Put your gunt away Rebecca cos that is about as much a baby bump as you are size 10 you stupid witch! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s only because she is deleting any negative comments. ‘Raw and honest’ is a load of bullshit.

Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t believe she is flaunting it like this, for a fact Steve’s head will be all over place. She is such a smug bleep.
She’ should be more respectful of his feelings - he will start resenting her - she got what she wanted and she’s flaunting it in his face

Reactions: 19
She’ should be more respectful of his feelings - he will start resenting her - she got what she wanted and she’s flaunting it in his face
Couldn't agree more. This whole saga shows just how much of a self serving twit she is. 9 weeks pregnant and already standing in her bedroom in the middle of the day with her knickers up her arse and showing off her gut. The girl is unstable. I'd love her to answer this, seeing as she had a cheek to ask us where our kids were, id really like to know where hers are every single time she's up in her room eye bleeping herself in the mirror, or having baths and doing skincare in the middle of the day. bleeping psycho witch is away with the fairies

Reactions: 34
England could be different but in Scotland you could pick up the phone ( anonymously) to the social services and tell them a lady is taking underwear pics , baths ECT during the day and you are concerned of the whereabouts of her kid as she has to large dogs , and they would take it seriously and check on them .

Reactions: 9
In fairness, if Steve was so adamant he didn’t want anymore he should have looked into more reliable contraception methods. Being dead set that you don’t want any then relying on a natural contraception is a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 18
In fairness, if Steve was so adamant he didn’t want anymore he should have looked into more reliable contraception methods. Being dead set that you don’t want any then relying on a natural contraception is a recipe for disaster.
exactly that!! What kind of idiot is he? 😆he was well aware her desire to have more babies and he didn’t strap up or even get the snip. I bet he’s one of them men Who thinks hes way too manly to do such a thing 🙄.

Reactions: 8
I still can’t get my head around her saying they have names picked already. My first was a total shock and we couldn’t get out head around it until at least the 12 week scan when we saw the baby on the screen and knew all was well.

No way has Steve sat and decided on a name for the baby he’s been landed with already
She's planned to get pregnant for months so probably had the names picked out aswell. Steve probably still in shock with not wanting another and doesn't care what the name is so let her have the name she wants

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.