Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t believe she is flaunting it like this, for a fact Steve’s head will be all over place. She is such a smug bleep.
She doesn't give a f about Steve and how he feels this shows it. Like someone else said she probably hiding stories from him like she hid trying to get pregnant from him

Reactions: 20
Does she not realise there will be infertile women watching? Women going through IVF watching, women having early miscarriages watching? My sister had IVF & all of the above issues & it’s not that she can’t be happy for others pregnancy’s - I’m not saying never celebrate a pregnancy, of course I’m not. But to put it on such a big platform at 6 weeks originally and then to start posting bump pics really isn’t on,

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I knooooow it takes two but I do feel sorry for Steve.

He didn’t want another baby.

….and she doesn’t care? Flaunting it every single second she can.

I think she maybe has mentally withdrawn from the relationship and has used him. Why else would she show such disregard to his feelings? You don’t do that to someone you apparently love.

Reactions: 25
I really hope not, those 2 boys won’t get a look in
My main concern is Rebecca's complete lack of awareness would mean the poor child would be exposed to all kinds of crap. It frightens me, because she is the kind of mother who is too engrossed in her own life to bother about caring for/safeguarding /protecting her kids, but you can guarantee if something goes wrong she will be crying, playing the victim and dutiful mother act, because it gives her attention.

Reactions: 13
Tell you one thing that is certain. Steve will NEVER marry her now. Never ever! She’s well & truly burned that bridge! If she thinks having a 3rd child that he doesn’t want and has been forced into, will make him marry her she’s an even bigger idiot if that’s possible!

Reactions: 22
It's not something you'd have for dinner. No way. Not unless she's going to be making a grilled cheese sandwich to go alongside it to make it an actual substantial meal.
My four year old loves soup. Thinks it’s funny that he can drink his food. It’s full of veg and meat and thick. Nothing unsubstantial about it.

Reactions: 8
My four year old loves soup. Thinks it’s funny that he can drink his food. It’s full of veg and meat and thick. Nothing unsubstantial about it.
In all fairness though we’re not talking about your four year old here who I’m sure is absolutely thriving. We’re talking about two boys who are as pale as ghosts, lack any kind of energy and a lazy sod of a mother who can never be arsed to make anything substantial or nutritious.

Reactions: 27
In all fairness though we’re not talking about your four year old here who I’m sure is absolutely thriving. We’re talking about two boys who are as pale as ghosts, lack any kind of energy and a lazy sod of a mother who can never be arsed to make anything substantial or nutritious.
Plus it won’t be a good portion of wholesome home made soup full of veg, pulses, meat etc

it will be a tiny portion of some crappy packet soup you mix with hot water.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When did she get a soup maker? Was it gifted? Can't see the one who didn't have a slow cooker lid for a year putting her hand in her pocket

Reactions: 9
I know people are saying Steve should have known better and wrapped up & I totally agree that if you’re gonna use an app to replace your contraceptive pill but don’t want a baby then you should be taking precautions but I genuinely think she manipulated him into thinking she wasn’t fertile when she was, she’s been tracking her periods for months and months so she would have a decent idea of her fertile days. He trusted her to tell him the truth and she didn’t - she tricked him. She knew he didn’t want any more children and if she was that desperate for one then she should have done the right thing and left & found someone who did want a child/more children instead of forcing Steve into having more. It’s so obvious that he’s really not happy about it and I think once the baby is born it’s gonna put even more strain on them. She’s really shot herself in the foot with that YouTube video and her rant on Instagram, her acting is so bleeping bad and it’s more than obvious she was smiling the whole way through, she wasn’t shocked and she knew she was pregnant and she was overjoyed about it even though she knew Steve wouldn’t be, her Instagram rant proves it all, she’s a tit liar & a disgusting excuse for a human let alone a mother. At 28 her only response is “get a job” and “are you okay hun” - she’s juvenile and she’ll never change. Maybe if she wasn’t such an obvious manipulating waste of space she’d be more believable. I feel sorry for her boys putting up with her tit 24/7. I think Steve would be a lot happier without her but it’s been so long he’s just doesn’t know any different anymore & has just adapted to her acting like a psycho the entire time

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I knooooow it takes two but I do feel sorry for Steve.

He didn’t want another baby.

….and she doesn’t care? Flaunting it every single second she can.

I think she maybe has mentally withdrawn from the relationship and has used him. Why else would she show such disregard to his feelings? You don’t do that to someone you apparently love.
I think you're right hence the holiday without him. Totally used him and flaunting it without a care in the world.

Reactions: 5
There’s a LOT of natural cycles babies due in her YouTube comments 😂 I bet the company are thrilled that they used this sham of an “influencer” to “promote” their company! Wonder if they can ask for their fee back?! Such a boss babe 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
duck off you twit honestly the girl is absolutely bat tit crazy
View attachment 1048218

So 13 minutes ago she's in the shower then has time to fanny about with her face dildo? In the middle of the day? She's a cheek to call herself a mother she's a lazy self obsessed twit
duck me she’s fat twit…because the baby at 10 weeks is a size of a strawberry. So that isn’t a baby bump 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Geez the comments on her YouTube video! Her followers must all be thick as her. They all think it’s fine that she’s got pregnant knowing her partner didn’t want another baby. And they REALLY believe she didn’t know and was surprised?!!? It’s SO BLOODY OBVIOUS she deliberately got pregnant.
Put your gunt away Rebecca cos that is about as much a baby bump as you are size 10 you stupid witch! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.