Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby isn’t even out of the womb yet but I just feel like I’d feel guilty making soup for my child’s tea😒 surely that’s something you make for yourself if you fancy it or for lunches or something?

Reactions: 16
Plot twist: suspected bit on the side is preggers too and Steve will be Dad of 4 🤣😃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My baby isn’t even out of the womb yet but I just feel like I’d feel guilty making soup for my child’s tea😒 surely that’s something you make for yourself if you fancy it or for lunches or something?
It's not something you'd have for dinner. No way. Not unless she's going to be making a grilled cheese sandwich to go alongside it to make it an actual substantial meal.

Reactions: 12
Oh dear, what a mess. Steve was likely nagging her to get a proper job now that Woodeh is nursery age but Beggy gets preggo instead. More fool him for trusting her not to trap him. He should have got the snip, he should have researched this stupid app method, then he'd have realised Beggy would more than likely get preggo, The thing is, he will love the baby, but he won't love Beggy because she's manipulated him.

What I don’t understand is, if the test was negative why wasn’t she going to share it? Considering she’s an influencer and a YouTuber and that’s what she does..
Surely it would be a good opportunity to warn people that Natural Cycles may not be 100% accurate to use as contraception on its own and be ‘real and raw’ about how accidents like this can potentially happen.
But I guess that might’ve been the fright Steve needed to go and get the snip🤷🏼‍♀️
If the test had been negative and she had put the video out there she would have outed herself. She’s claiming that none of this was planned and that she was “using” natural cycles to avoid falling pregnant so if she had gone public showing herself taking a test that was negative then she would have shown her hand to Steve and everyone else; he would have got a fright and realised how close to falling pregnant she was and would have taken steps to avoid it happening again, she wouldn’t have been able to play the “ooops how did this happen” card again, it would have put an end to her accidentally on purpose planning a pregnancy.

I don’t believe for a second that this was the first time she’s thought she might have been pregnant since she came off the pill. I think she’s been doing tests regularly and it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she also wasn’t using ovulation tests to pinpoint when she was most fertile. She wasn’t using natural cycles to avoid pregnancy at all - she was using it to work out when the optimum chances were to get pregnant.

Reactions: 20
Just managed to get through the thread, YT video and the unhinged rant. Honestly, WTF?! I mean i wont put all the blame on her, he could of done things to make sure they didnt get up the duff. But the video and the rant! Shes reacted like that because she knew she'd been caught! And why is annoucing it at 9 weeks! Telling kids at 5 weeks! It just all seems like everything needs to be about her and what she wants, no one can call her out on it.

I mean even just going back to what she was saying at the begining of the pandemic. Saying covid was being overhyped my the media. I dont think shes mentioned anything since but i wouldnt be suprised if somebody has told her to not say anything about it. She deffo gives me vibes that shes susceptible to covid conspiracy theories. Not just little ones, i mean the absolutely mental ones, which would really show her mental capacity to be able to accept any infomation, including parenting tips

Reactions: 7
The last sentence on this is very telling, she either already knew or knew she was trying...
Considering she started liking and commenting on Mamas & Papas posts on 6th January (and has consistently done so since then), I don’t think she found the situation at all hard, contrary to what she says elsewhere.

She’s a liar. Women like her give the rest of us a bad name.
639ABB8E-C753-4A95-B5B1-CFC6684EB268.jpeg
A10038DC-6D7C-4C25-8A95-CADFC41A58CF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
duck off you twit honestly the girl is absolutely bat tit crazy
Screenshot_20220208-150604_Instagram.jpg

So 13 minutes ago she's in the shower then has time to fanny about with her face dildo? In the middle of the day? She's a cheek to call herself a mother she's a lazy self obsessed twit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She is pushing her belly out fs it's only the size of a cherry , she really is making a fool of her self big time
Bet she hides these stories from Steve, if I were him watching her shove it in my face would send me crazy. Especially so early on ffs she needs to get a life AND a job.

Reactions: 19
duck off you twit honestly the girl is absolutely bat tit crazy
View attachment 1048218

So 13 minutes ago she's in the shower then has time to fanny about with her face dildo? In the middle of the day? She's a cheek to call herself a mother she's a lazy self obsessed twit
The size of her thighs she is not a size ten with a baby belly...

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ, is she actually in a thong showing her bump off now?! To what purpose is this?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
A pregnancy shouldn’t make her feel complete.

Her two sons. Her fiancé. Her “BOSS” life should.

She did this on purpose because she is selfish, and felt incomplete. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She needs a bloody good wallop, doesn't she! Think she just loves being pregnant so much because she doesn't have to hide her gut...

Reactions: 19
The little comments she makes. She definitely got what she wanted
She is making it so obvious that she planned this whole thing. She’s in her element now. She’s got what she wanted. She loves being pregnant. It will only be for 9 months though so what will she do then? Even I don’t think Steve would be stupid enough to have unprotected sex with her again.

Reactions: 15
can't bear the smugness. Also who showers at THREE PM when they have a 4 and 8 year old? Why is she not picking them up from school 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.