Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her food haul where she said they were going to have, pasta, sausages and a tomato sauce, didn't she use cream though? Tomato would of been much nicer with some seasoning.

Reactions: 14
That made me laugh a lot. She even said herself when they moved in that the house was freezing cold!
It must be freezing because the windows are terrible and she has no central heating, I speak from experience. My house had double glazing but gaps in the windows were wooden frames was rotting. The cold chill came through them, then the boiler broke, we had no heating and it was freezing. Fortunately my house isn’t hugely exposed and there are trees around it that break the wind. We replaced the windows and boiler, and now I don’t wear a woollen hat inside anymore!

She is in an exposed house that doesn’t have central heating with single glazed ancient windows and stone floors. There is no way it isn’t cold.

Reactions: 20
It must be freezing because the windows are terrible and she has no central heating, I speak from experience. My house had double glazing but gaps in the windows were wooden frames was rotting. The cold chill came through them, then the boiler broke, we had no heating and it was freezing. Fortunately my house isn’t hugely exposed and there are trees around it that break the wind. We replaced the windows and boiler, and now I don’t wear a woollen hat inside anymore!

She is in an exposed house that doesn’t have central heating with single glazed ancient windows and stone floors. There is no way it isn’t cold.
She also has ancient electric radiators that are insanely expensive to run and rubbish. Any heat generated, as you say, will go straight out the cracks. She's even showed the boys have portable heaters around them. She's crazy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Except were you going to say a woollen hat not wooden….spotted my error after I could edit it!
🤣 I did spot that afterwards. Hey, she does like a hat so you never know. I reckon if Molly Mae posted a shot of herself in a wooden hat, it wouldn’t be long before Beggy had one - Poundland version though obviously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow got 4 minutes into the YouTube video and can't watch anymore it's physically making my brain hurt how thick she is 😩😩 "I always have this, I don't know why I just do" HOW ARE YOU SO DENSE

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm just re - watching the initial house tour of Dingle Dungeon and two things really stand out. Firstly it's absolutely awful compared to the previous Beaver lodge. Secondly the decline in Beggys appearance and communication skills is quite alarming. She's bloated, her hairline is receding dramatically and she now seems suspiciously sniffy and slurry.

Reactions: 21
All that tit in her lips looks like it’s going to explode. She can’t even speak because it’s been so badly done.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her face has double the size. It looks swollen compared to how it was. All the Christmas food has really rounded her face out. Or all the other photos was edited and she couldn't edit it on the video

Reactions: 11
God I just can’t with that YouTube shopping video
I don’t know why people like these sort of videos as we are all different and buy what we like/need as individuals (although we all know beggy can’t be her own individual she has to copy whatever’s on trends at the time)
She just repeats herself over and over!
Why the in-depth explanation of why she has bought what she has bought??
Like you have bought all that food because you like it etc
Your not buying food that you don’t like!
So why the constant ‘bought these ice gem lettuces as I really like them now I never used too but I chop them up now and have in a bagel or salad or something!’
It’s just mind numbing it really really is!!
If I buy carrots it’s obviously because I like them and not just for show I don’t need to explain why I bought them!!
My head hurts listening to her drone on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t even hate watch the video, her content is so tit, she literally needs to knock it on the head and just go forward with the mlm scam until she’s rinsed that eventually will have to find a real job! She can’t honestly call her self an influencer now, she’s an online sales person.

Reactions: 22
Her shop looked like a slimming world one to me. She used to witch about things like that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.