Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely sausage pasta would be much better if it was with a tomato based sauce. she gets NOTHING right lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For the love of god…. 🤮 That meal, I just can’t….
And followed by the blandest food shop you ever saw.
Steve… have a word please, your boys are not getting nowhere near
the nutrients they need. Suckies, cheese strings and yoghurts!!! I know they’re fussy eaters - but you need to try and introduce more vegetables even if it means cunningly disguising them.

Rebecca get in the bin - your cooking is shite!

I don’t think they’re fussy eaters, I think they just have PTSD from eating their Mum’s ‘cooking’.

• Haha
Half a head of broccoli between four? duck, I’d eat at least all that broccoli she put in the pot just for myself.

Reactions: 21
I was waiting for her to mix something else in after the double cream not just that and it was done

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she really just say in the video that she has fishfingers in a wrap with sweetcorn?? 🤣🤣 words fail me, honestly!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She has all the time in the world and yet she serves that up for dinner 🙆🏼‍♀️ Ffs

Reactions: 12
The eye make up in the food haul 😂😂 I’ve never known one person get everything they do sooo wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the duck taught her to cook 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her cooking is so bad they should pray after they eat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the duck taught her to cook 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her cooking is so bad they should pray after they eat 😂
That's precisely the problem isn't it - no one taught her how to cook, to be honest my mum didn't teach me much apart from the basics. I just sat myself down with Delia, Jamie and Nigella and gave it my best shot. Never looked back, and consider myself to be a reasonable cook these days.

Trouble with Beggy is one she's LAZY and two she won't LISTEN to anyone's advice cos she thinks she knows best.....Idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For the love of god…. 🤮 That meal, I just can’t….
And followed by the blandest food shop you ever saw.
Steve… have a word please, your boys are not getting nowhere near
the nutrients they need. Suckies, cheese strings and yoghurts!!! I know they’re fussy eaters - but you need to try and introduce more vegetables even if it means cunningly disguising them.

Rebecca get in the bin - your cooking is shite!
And wouldn’t full fat milk be better for growing boys bones???

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.