Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have a tv balanced on the end of the bed foot?! Wtf!! Not dangerous much with 2 kids in the house!!!
It looks that way. Imagine the lead is across the floor too. Total trip hazard. It’s lucky the lads have got no energy because my lad hulk smashes round the house from the minute his eyes pop open, it’ll be ok in her house, they all trudge round like slugs so no danger of it going over from them being boisterous like kids should be

Reactions: 13
Wow she hit 100k YT subscribers in June 2020 and to date she has 103k ffs give it up now beggy, embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Who is her actual target audience? Who’s she marketing to? Who’s watching her? Like the twilight zone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when she hit 60k? How long ago was it. How can she always bang on how proud she is when her Instagram and YT are literally stagnant.

Reactions: 6
She clearly bought all of her subscribers on YouTube and Instagram (not trolls)

The rate they went up suddenly then stopped isn't suspicious at all Dingle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only a bleeping chump would put up a reel using anything affiliated to Molly Mae at the minute….

Rebecca enters the chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think she’s going grey at the front that’s why she’s having her hair dyed every couple of weeks, it’s not helping the bald patch and thinning though neither is all that heat she’s using.

FC9818BF-86EF-42E7-99A6-43A1D38D99FD.jpeg
4CEB10DE-E870-4891-B5CE-A897F2B36DAA.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She is sooooo smug 🥴 and the ‘serious’ faces she pulls , you are just curling your hair love not performing brain surgery 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The "bye huns" reel 😭😭😭 if anyone wants a laugh check it out. I know it was discussed a lot here at the time but I forgot how cringe it was 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She does realise she looks like she’s kissing a dildo in this shot. She has lips like an OAP’s hole after a dose of dysentery 😂
Please tell me she’s after air kissing a hot brush thing 🤦‍♀️ (ETA. I know it’s not a brush - wand, whatever they’re called)she wants to be careful getting heat near all that filler 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.