Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning evrehone. Happy Thursdeh. Hope you are all okeh.

Today I’m juggling laying in bed and talking to the dogs with being a fiancée. It’s really hard but I remind myself that I am enough of a bellend. I am so so so super grateful for the fields that I don’t have to look at because I’m still in bed because I’m busy and that’s why I’m still in bed.

Anyways here’s a story about someone sticking a pineapple up their vag and a photo of me patronising them by pretending to laugh. I hope you have a good deh.
You make me laugh so much 🤣 had a shocking day of actual work ( not fannying about on Instagram pretending to work) so this did make me chuckle

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually couldn't bring myself to watch even half of her YouTube video, she's so dull and repetitive. "when I eat bright colourful foods I just feel so much better" - everything she eats is beige apart from the 6 tins of sweetcorn a day she shoves in her face hole. "when I eat just thrown together meals I feel rubbish, when I actually prep and cook meals I just seel so much better" - literally puts sausage in double cream and calls it a meal.
ONE bag of wholewheat pasta for the whole family. ONE pack of 6 apples. ONE brocoli. I use a full broccoli for just me and my 4 year old. It's like they're living on rations.

She is so full of tit.

And sweetcorn

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I actually couldn't bring myself to watch even half of her YouTube video, she's so dull and repetitive. "when I eat bright colourful foods I just feel so much better" - everything she eats is beige apart from the 6 tins of sweetcorn a day she shoves in her face hole. "when I eat just thrown together meals I feel rubbish, when I actually prep and cook meals I just seel so much better" - literally puts sausage in double cream and calls it a meal.
ONE bag of wholewheat pasta for the whole family. ONE pack of 6 apples. ONE brocoli. I use a full broccoli for just me and my 4 year old. It's like they're living on rations.

She is so full of tit.

And sweetcorn
The shopping doesn’t exactly scream boss babe does it!!
It screams we are poor and can’t afford a lot because the bit of money we do have I treat myself or get my hair done or my nails or fillers
Priorities all wrong

Reactions: 20

She is so full of tit.

And sweetcorn
Not forgetting the bunch of 5 bananas! But then she did buy a whole bag of 'caruts'.
Howling at the eye makeup and how much she's plastered on her 'foundayshun' trying to hide the bumpy spots on her chin.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can someone help me, how do I politely tell her that you cannot boil broccoli with pasta as all nutrients from the broccoli will be lost and then the broccoli will also turn to a mush because it takes half the time pasta takes…. I don’t want to sound condescending because obviously she knows this because otherwise she is a complete muppet with not a single brain cell.
Flipping muppet 🤦🏻‍♀️
I mean if she hasn’t worked it out for herself by now then I don’t really see the point in trying to tell her. I mean does Steve not comment and suggest cooking it properly? Blind leading the blind in that gaff
How many time would you eat broccoli mush before you thought maybe you need to adjust the cooking time?

Reactions: 13
Not forgetting the bunch of 5 bananas! But then she did buy a whole bag of 'caruts'.
Howling at the eye makeup and how much she's plastered on her 'foundayshun' trying to hide the bumpy spots on her chin.
SHE IS SO UGLY.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's the eyebrows for me. Just brush them through!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow she looks at least 15 years older here. The bad diet catching up?
The lips look weirder than usual.

Reactions: 14

She is so full of tit.

And sweetcorn
Remember Boss Babe is on 5K a month
Yeh right, that food shop does NOT REPRESENT THAT!!!!
D...eluded

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but why is she so smug and obsessed with herself
She is so average looking it’s unreal

Reactions: 16
And wouldn’t full fat milk be better for growing boys bones???
I thought that too! Surely the boys would benefit from full milk…. But I guess Rebecca is an expert on parenting so I’ll mind my own business there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
18 comments🤣
Such a Boss Babe
Time to give it up Beggy
This IS NOT A DRILL

See I think she looks awful in this video not even average looking. She doesn't normally look this bad what has she done to look so different?
Ive had another look
Something is very odd with her face shape🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hair is so thin and limp, she looks a bad toddler craft project - like an egg with a few straggly bits of string stuck on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So busy hey?! What mother of 2 is still in bed at almost 9am on a Thursday morning? She is delusional. How can her family not realise there is something fundamentally wrong with this woman? Or maybe they just don’t care enough to actually do anything.
Do they have a tv balanced on the end of the bed foot?! Wtf!! Not dangerous much with 2 kids in the house!!!

Reactions: 6
Someone's commented under her video that she's blocked them for answering in a poll on insta.
Wonder how long that'll stay up, also a good two to three comments about how much single use plastic is in her shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Beggy puts the bikini pics on the gram where she's giving herself a vaggie to get the approval and validation from men that she doesn't get from the eternal "fiance". She'd never admit it but it's true.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.