Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole crying over the woodehs birth vlog screamed her current unhappiness is all down to wanting another baby. Wake up Becky, your already a tit parent. Let's leave it as the 2 poor kids you and beaver teeth have already brought into the world and neglect.
So ungrateful for what she’s got and living in the past. Her life is passing her by. There’s so many people desperate for kids who would cherish them and she’s bitter cos they have the audacity to grow up 🥴

Reactions: 13
My theory is:

Paid work/ads have dried up. If we ignore the weird eBay post, she hasn't done a brand deal since F&F on 14 December. A whole month.

Couple this with January being a month where money can be tight for some people, or people have made a resolution to save.. she's probably not getting many Lumi sales either.

It explains why she's started vlogging again, after previously neglecting her YouTube channel for all of last year. I mean, isn't it weird that you would pick the camera up to vlog on this particular week? A week when you're feeling down and sad and not yourself. Probably because you're panicking about money and need to make some?

Reactions: 23
She'll be getting her hunipot out on OF soon if she isnt already. She be abundantly skint

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if her looking really rough recently was down to morning sickness / early pregnancy symptoms and then she’s suffered a loss? That’s why she’s posting the memories of when she had Woody? Dunno something just isn’t adding up to me!!! 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her looking really rough recently was down to morning sickness / early pregnancy symptoms and then she’s suffered a loss? That’s why she’s posting the memories of when she had Woody? Dunno something just isn’t adding up to me!!! 🤔🤔
You would think she would be looking at alfies baby photos seeing as it's his birthday coming up

Reactions: 5
She’s so desperate for content she would absolutely rinse this

Reactions: 5
Nah she would 100% have used that for content and engagement, in fact please let’s not give th psycho anymore ideas

Reactions: 14
Ads have dried up and I reckon the thick twit thinks the way to get more is to have another baby. Newsflash beggy, one by one brands have learnt that you are shite at your so called job and they dont want to work with you again. That and the fact that many people have discussed their concerns about you and your racist sexist pig of a fella with them. A baby won't save your 'career' or your relationship.

Reactions: 8
On the story of him brushing her hair she looks miserable. Her eyes show how miserable she really is.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.