Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s gone quiet, limited comments on her latest grid post from days ago!
Had a nosey at her thread and couldn't keep up lol. But looks like she likes to edit her photos as much as our Rebecca. I like to know how people address it when they get called out for their tit. From the tweets I rad she is vile

Reactions: 8
I fully believe that Beggy can get gullible people to sign up for the whole Nuskin thing. But it's whether any of them actually sell products or make any money - it's all irrelevant if her downline is crap at selling, or if they manage two or three sales and then fall off the radar. This is why I imagine she's constantly trying to sell and recruit. If she was doing as well as she makes out, she'd have an established and successful downline by now and could basically sit back and live off their work!

Reactions: 11
I fully believe that Beggy can get gullible people to sign up for the whole Nuskin thing. But it's whether any of them actually sell products or make any money - it's all irrelevant if her downline is crap at selling, or if they manage two or three sales and then fall off the radar. This is why I imagine she's constantly trying to sell and recruit. If she was doing as well as she makes out, she'd have an established and successful downline by now and could basically sit back and live off their work!
And considering the amount of effort she puts into her ‘influencing’ and buffets, I doubt she’s very inspiring or any good at it.

• Haha
She's changed her bio and has actually typed 'day to day life in the Dale's' WHY IS SHE SO THICK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone gonna go tell her boss babe best mate Steph Riding (who is going full in with this Elle Darby stuff) to look closer to home n expose Beggy to her??!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf is that dinner she’s not exactly promoting healthy with them portions is she !
Is that rice even cooked?

She's changed her bio and has actually typed 'day to day life in the Dale's' WHY IS SHE SO THICK!!!
Still dwelling on this🤣 Does she think the dales are a bunch of villages, hills, fields etc that belong to some total boss of a bloke called Dale 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My dog has better looking dinners than Beggy - with more veg, too! 😂 that ‘chilli’ looks absolutely grim - why is it that weird colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My dog has better looking dinners than Beggy - with more veg, too! 😂 that ‘chilli’ looks absolutely grim - why is it that weird colour?
Maybe she's accidentally used her tanning and slimming filter that's also why it looks like such a small portion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So do the 100+ people who have signed up to her team actually have a clue that they’ve signed up for? 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Anyone brave enough to say no? 🤣 How does she think she is going to inspire people with anything, let alone a healthy shopping haul? Her attempts at cooking are abysmal & her healthy eating is basically tuna with everything 🤢

It’s the ‘business’ email for me [email protected]

so profesh hun 😂😂
She said ages ago she hates being called Becky & then didn’t she change her email address to an outlook one when we were all calling it out on here? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I for one would love to see her ‘healthy haul’ we all know it will be a complete farce and any meal inspirations will be an absolute car crash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone brave enough to say no? 🤣 How does she think she is going to inspire people with anything, let alone a healthy shopping haul? Her attempts at cooking are abysmal & her healthy eating is basically tuna with everything 🤢

She said ages ago she hates being called Becky & then didn’t she change her email address to an outlook one when we were all calling it out on here? 🤣
She changed it to a gmail but then changed it back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.