Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s still following Elle Darby even after what’s gone on! Then again it’s no surprise with beaver being as bad
Because Rebecca still has the mindset that's clearly displayed in those vile tweets by Elle

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh Lord those stories this morning! She doesn’t speak much about her ‘business’, yeah ok hun if you say so

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is this pin collecting nonsense?

It really is such a cult, and so much 'fake business women fluffery' goes down.

Rather than collecting badges, why can't you simply explain the money earning potential in pounds and pence? Im not interested in unicorn, glitter sparkling awards levels. Show me the money.

If you want to know about my job then I can tell you my salary, pension and holiday allowance...not a bloody badge in sight as I am an adult and do a job, I get the allocated financial reward I was promised.

*Also the bag hanging on the wall is a wallet. Who hangs a bag on the wall but seriously who hangs a wallet?!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her hairline is very fastly running away isnt it 😬 if I was her I would lay off the hair treatments for awhile. It's so limp aswell

Rather than collecting badges, why can't you simply explain the money earning potential in pounds and pence? Im not interested in unicorn, glitter sparkling awards levels. Show me the money.

If you want to know about my job then I can tell you my salary, pension and holiday allowance...not a bloody badge in sight as I am an adult and do a job, I get the allocated financial reward I was promised.

*Also the bag hanging on the wall is a wallet. Who hangs a bag on the wall but seriously who hangs a wallet?!?
You would think she would of showed off her pins everytime she got one?
Like being in the brownies everytime you earn a new badge 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s like the teenage boys who have their caps on a wall. What kind of decor statement is that in their ‘cosy country home’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can you believe this witch trying to scam her gullible followers into thinking they can make any money from this ‘business’ the only reason she has made any money is because she has a following to begin with, can’t stand her.

re Elle Darby I’m disgusted reading those tweets 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The patronising bint with her ‘little reminder’ who on earth does she think she is!?

I’d rather attempt to pay my bills with the money in my bank account that my work pays me every month for doing my job

that ‘bag’ on the wall - stay tragic Beggy

also, the way she has written ‘within a year of business’ how can a grown woman really think this is how ‘business’ is done. She’s playing Shops with her other fake insta mates and she can’t even see it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember that cold she had but didn’t do a pcr test for… this is probably the stage in covid where she’s lost her taste. Absolutely no other explanation as to how she can stomach that ‘meal’ 🤢
Dead - i couldnt be anymore dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She honestly believes that she is a business owner 🤦🏼‍♀️. If it is YOUR business Beggy, who sends you the pretty, so so cute badges 🤣. Do we have any business owners here who want to show their badges for the year 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just annoyed myself by getting caught up in the 'remember is a size 10' saga and took photos to compare my thighs to hers. I'm 5ft 3 and 9 stone 7/8 and definitely have to get a 12 in jeans but in her photos I'm sure she looks bugger than I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seriously all watch Lularich they even talk about the rewards they get at each level, they get watches though not pins

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.