Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh at this, she will AFF link anything. She has completely ignored the question. This is probably the latest crap she's using, working wonders on the old hairline. WView attachment 964357hy would anyone ask her about hair products she uses because she always looks greasy and unkempt
Jesus Christ look at the state of her. She looks like she needs to be an inpatient at a mental health facility.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like I’m on Sallie Axl’s thread with all this talk of Dale’s. If you know you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Becky the Tina loving abundacunt
1641329397293.png

Ok Beggie you world class product tester and consumer advice guru. Give us some tangible and measurable reasons why we should buy this blue chip product. In fact, duck it, I'll settle for just ONE valid reason why it's better than a rival product, one MEASURABLE reason.

Go!!

And FYI "It's soh soh good" isn't a tangible and measurable reason

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn't got the first clue about being a working parent. This bone idol cow spends her days pampering herself. Writing a few emails is not a job, you complete idiot. Try working 12 hour shifts, with twins. completing a masters degree,whilst your children are under a year old and still working as well as being a home owner and friend. I'm proud to say I've done it and have NEVER needed a man to give me a lifestyle, something Rebecca can't say. My kids are 20 yrs old in university and I have a well established career, what exactly have you achieved apart from creating meal tickets?
Screenshot_20220104_205601_com.instagram.android.jpg

Why is being a fiancee and home owner time consuming????
Steve's a home owner, she's the local bike who managed to trap him and secure her meal ticket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“Turn your phone off” 😂😂😂😂😂 this silly little girl has never turned her phone off - she loves wasting time on her phone and pretends that it’s work! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Turn your phone off” 😂😂😂😂😂 this silly little girl has never turned her phone off - she loves wasting time on her phone and pretends that it’s work! 😂😂😂😂😂
Her phone is her business (life) (best friend) it’s like a butcher saying go veggie for January! Thick thick bastard she is

Reactions: 14
Why is being a fiancee and home owner time consuming????
Someone shove this bleep on the front line working 15 hr days with no breaks and seeing what they are putting up with then she can come back and answer that question

Reactions: 24
Would love her to specify exactly what she does on a day to day basis regarding being a “fiancé” and a “home owner” that takes up so much time? What wonderful tasks do each of these titles bring?!

this woman is an absolute JOKE. Nothing but a laughing stock. A stupid, uneducated moron who has no idea what she’s talking about and is so thick and so painfully unaware of what rubbish she’s spouting that she can’t even see how much of a fool she’s making out of herself.

(also Rebecca, hun, no matter how many times you try to shoe horn “being a fiancé” into your woeful Instagram content, STEVE DOESNT WANT TO MARRY YOU. It’s never going to happen hun.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Had to laugh at this, she will AFF link anything. She has completely ignored the question. This is probably the latest crap she's using, working wonders on the old hairline. WView attachment 964357hy would anyone ask her about hair products she uses because she always looks greasy and unkempt
The hair products she uses is clearly Crisp ‘n’ Dry chip fat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s one of those bellends who claims to be so busy but in reality does duck all. She’d never cope with being an actual working parent, or even just dealing with working a normal full time job.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.