Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a S initial necklace she’s wearing? If her hairline goes back anymore she will need a wig 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on the top 20 for new skin but she’s number 8 and tayla blue is number 11, surely she’s not earning more than tayla?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
How can she spout the nonsense that this ‘business’ has changed her life, when her life looks exactly the same as it did a year ago. In fact I’d say it looks worse.

Also saying she didn’t film any of Christmas because she wanted to be ‘present’. No Beggy, you just know that if you actually showed everyone what you bought for Alfie & Woody, you would know it wouldn’t look anywhere near a ‘boss babe earning thousands’ effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The cheap little kinder egg nonsense pins are what she is proud of in her year of business 😂 tragic

How can she spout the nonsense that this ‘business’ has changed her life, when her life looks exactly the same as it did a year ago. In fact I’d say it looks worse.

Also saying she didn’t film any of Christmas because she wanted to be ‘present’. No Beggy, you just know that if you actually showed everyone what you bought for Alfie & Woody, you would know it wouldn’t look anywhere near a ‘boss babe earning thousands’ effort.
The bits she showed were bad enough, the benefits buffet, naked tree, uncooked spuds, £5 dresses...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s good she’s unfollowed Elle Darby but let’s not forget her support for Beaver the racist 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 25
"The best thing I ever said yes to" 😴😴😴😴😴 do you think they get a bonus each time they say that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you believe this witch trying to scam her gullible followers into thinking they can make any money from this ‘business’ the only reason she has made any money is because she has a following to begin with, can’t stand her.

re Elle Darby I’m disgusted reading those tweets 🤮🤮🤮
I'm sick of IG allowing this crap to happen. I think there should be different types of accounts, private, vlogging and business with no selling on private and vlogging accounts, that would also mean any vloggers who earn money from advertising also have to use business accounts and their be stricter monitoring.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's only unfollowed to protect her own image. She'll be in the 'it was ten years ago tho' club. 🙄

She can't unfollow Steve, she's stuck with that racist misogynist.

Reactions: 22
Wow been caught up in the Elle Darby drama and what a hot mess!!

Beggy has only unfollowed Elle as she thinks it will get her off the hook for Steve’s historic tweets and recent drama in tenners, we see you beggy! I would put money on it that her and Steve’s views are not too dissimilar to that of Elle and Connor’s.

She is definitely not earning more than Tayla, you have only got to look at the lifestyle to see this (property etc) and Tayla has been a part of Nuskin from very early on, she’s even taken a step back and isn’t active in the business anymore. Beggy is still peddling her ‘business’ everyday because her life depends on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow been caught up in the Elle Darby drama and what a hot mess!!

Beggy has only unfollowed Elle as she thinks it will get her off the hook for Steve’s historic tweets and recent drama in tenners, we see you beggy! I would put money on it that her and Steve’s views are not too dissimilar to that of Elle and Connor’s.

She is definitely not earning more than Tayla, you have only got to look at the lifestyle to see this (property etc) and Tayla has been a part of Nuskin from very early on, she’s even taken a step back and isn’t active in the business anymore. Beggy is still peddling her ‘business’ everyday because her life depends on it.
Don’t worry I’ve left a wee taster of Beavers tweets on the Elle thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.