Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's changed her bio and has actually typed 'day to day life in the Dale's' WHY IS SHE SO THICK!!!
In Dale’s what? 😂

(It’s okay Begsy, you won’t understand if I tried explaining it.😉)

When is she going to launch her sweatshop-made clothes business then? Now Elle Darby’s career has hit tit creek there’s definitely a space in the market for overpriced, poor quality clothing to be sold by someone who loves their own reflection in a magic mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone brave enough to say no? 🤣 How does she think she is going to inspire people with anything, let alone a healthy shopping haul? Her attempts at cooking are abysmal & her healthy eating is basically tuna with everything 🤢

She said ages ago she hates being called Becky & then didn’t she change her email address to an outlook one when we were all calling it out on here? 🤣
Why does she keep changing her bloody email address?! I swear she’s changed it about 6 times now since she left channel mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen her list of goals? i don't mean Grasshopper style "Be a nicer person" bullshit quotes but actual tangible, measurable goals? She harps on about them so often i thought it might be nice to encourage and motivate her by marking them off as she completes them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She honestly believes that she is a business owner 🤦🏼‍♀️. If it is YOUR business Beggy, who sends you the pretty, so so cute badges 🤣. Do we have any business owners here who want to show their badges for the year 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️!!
I have a business and pay my colleagues their bonus in Pound sterling so they can actually treat themselves/family/pay bills.
Can she pay her Gas bill with those pins that she’s supposedly worked so hard to get??
No I didn’t think so. Probably why the shack is always so cold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone brave enough to say no? 🤣 How does she think she is going to inspire people with anything, let alone a healthy shopping haul? Her attempts at cooking are abysmal & her healthy eating is basically tuna with everything 🤢

She said ages ago she hates being called Becky & then didn’t she change her email address to an outlook one when we were all calling it out on here? 🤣
My friend did click on no and was promptly blocked, lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My dog has better looking dinners than Beggy - with more veg, too! 😂 that ‘chilli’ looks absolutely grim - why is it that weird colour?
THAT is supposed to be a chili???
bleeping hell, its not even the right colour and is that sweetcorn??? WHO tf puts sweetcorn in a chili??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes dropped followers again. I wonder if it was because some one exposed Steve's racism tweets on the elle darby thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WTAF 😳 who mixes lettuce with chewna and puts it in a bitato???
228D4854-CE12-4965-8F66-3ADFE36449CF.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Turkey Mince Chilli looks like no other chilli I have ever seen… Why is it so dry?
And the Tina Tuna jacket with the chopped up lettuce?
Is she calling the lettuce one of her 5 a day?
My brain hurts just trying to understand why?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.