Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a nerve unfollowing Darby when her own fella is a racist.

Reactions: 29
Her mate Steph is doing her no favours with the Elle bashing when what she says applies to beggy too. I’m surprised she’s happy to have a business partner like Elle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but I can’t get over that stupid chavvy ‘S’ necklace. What the duck?! 😂
I could be wrong but didn’t she used to wear her nan’s ring around her neck?

Reactions: 20
New thread idea ....Buffet In The Dungeon Was A Feast Lets Get Back To My Mirror Cause Im A Sexy Beast !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but I can’t get over that stupid chavvy ‘S’ necklace. What the duck?! 😂
I could be wrong but didn’t she used to wear her nan’s ring around her neck?
Yes she always has. Imagine replacing it with that because she’s so insecure. Pathetic.

Reactions: 14
Can’t lie I cant
Her mate Steph is doing her no favours with the Elle bashing when what she says applies to beggy too. I’m surprised she’s happy to have a business partner like Elle
I see she shared the Ilikesmallbutts1991 account which is defo a tattler 😂 Becky will be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have we seen Rebecca's goals yet? Or her board thing she likes to do. Is owning any of the houses she wants to rent out on there? Or moving to Spain? Getting her gallbladder out? Getting married? Having a baby girl??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another crappy question box 😒 I should ask her why she’s even on Instagram? Although she’ll probably say ‘to inspire people’ or to ‘let women know they are enough’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone ask her what she thinks about the Elle Darby situation and see if you get blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had to laugh at this, she will AFF link anything. She has completely ignored the question. This is probably the latest crap she's using, working wonders on the old hairline. W
Screenshot_20220104_184943_com.instagram.android.jpg
hy would anyone ask her about hair products she uses because she always looks greasy and unkempt

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.