Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen his thread here? Apparently he’s quite the racist himself and his neighbour actually had to move house because he was harassing her - I think she was Indian and he took the piss out of her sari & was spraying air freshener outside her house.

Here’s the link x
Little wonder that tit sticks together 😳 if that's true that's horrendous 🤬

Reactions: 9
"Nohun" you're defending a woman who has a racist boyfriend 🙄😏 check out his old tweets, I'm sure his opinion hasn't changed
They’re kindred spirits then because I’ve seen the videos of him harassing his neighbour and there’s absolutely nothing nice about him. He’s a nasty piece of work. Poor lady. Nobody should have to tolerate racist abuse - especially in their own garden!

He also started tit stirring between Little Mix members when one had just given birth to twins. It’s one thing to be on a forum to express opinions (which he has actively sought out), but quite another to target and harass people in real life. THAT’S TROLLING, targeted harassment, being antisocial, and downright racist, all of which are illegal.

I should add, he has clearly never seen an episode of All Creatures Great and Small so the cow joke I made went right over his head. 🥴😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Have you seen his thread here? Apparently he’s quite the racist himself and his neighbour actually had to move house because he was harassing her - I think she was Indian and he took the piss out of her sari & was spraying air freshener outside her house.

Here’s the link x
Is he the one that claimed he was friends with Little Mix and that they were trying to cancel Jesy Nelson, then see the back on his word and said she used him or some sh*te?

Edit: read his tattle thread and yes. What a strange man!

Reactions: 8
Is he the one that claimed he was friends with Little Mix and that they were trying to cancel Jesy Nelson, then see the back on his word and said she used him or some sh*te?

Edit: read his tattle thread and yes. What a strange man!
He wants everyone to talk about him. He craves attention and uses other people to get it, and I’ve no doubt Begsy has been in his DMs moaning that she has been reading about herself. 🙄

He is best off ignored.

So what happened to the Begsy Friday night q&a? They were the highlight of my week. I mean, who doesn’t enjoy watching someone asking themselves the same questions week after week on repeat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He wants everyone to talk about him. He craves attention and uses other people to get it, and I’ve no doubt Begsy has been in his DMs moaning that she has been reading about herself. 🙄

He is best off ignored.

So what happened to the Begsy Friday night q&a? They were the highlight of my week. I mean, who doesn’t enjoy watching someone asking themselves the same questions week after week on repeat?
They are best off ignored, so bleeping thirsty. Even the trolls don’t give a tit HUN. Now shut up.

That said the thing about these people that annoys me - Begs, pleaseNOticemeHUN, all the rest of them… they have no compunction about bullying other people. See the naked woman, the accounts of this bleep and his awful racist behaviour to his neighbour. They’re all nasty spiteful bullies who cannot COPE with the very idea that there is a platform for people to question their tit. You dish it, you take it HUNS.

Also I am sad we didn’t see the date night outfit. Now I don’t have that to look at I’ll need to go ask my husband to take his dick out the toaster and pay me some attention instead….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So it's date night,, very odd, no pictures of what she's wearing, no face pictures at all, in fact these are the only mentions of date night by both of them. Wonder if she's annoyed by Steve's comment showing his obvious lack of interest in her.
Screenshot_20211217_233252_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20211217_233134_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going back a few pages (sorry!) but Alfie receiving a certificate for positive body language, poor kid. I wonder if he’s had issues with non verbal cues e.g been very closed off to others and by giving him this particular reward they’re trying to encourage him further, it’s a bit of an odd/specific thing to reward him for you’d think they’d just say ‘being a good friend’ or something!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Soz I’m still on this take down tattle thing.

Take down tattle. But replace it with properly regulated social media. No more undeclared filters, ads, bullying, discrimination and MLMs. Seems fair to me.

No? Then that’s why tattle is needed.

I’m done now please continue to troll the heiress of the bogs, Begs.

Reactions: 35
Be home for 9 is she that boring 😅 bet if it was a boys night he’d be home on Sunday night 😂
Bet it wasn't even "date night" - 2ss probably just wanted to go out for mad Friday to escape her and she's tagged along 🤣

Reactions: 18
Doesn’t Alfie act like a 3 year old. Cannot believe she isn’t getting any help for him. Also saying how freezing it is yet woody isn’t even wearing a proper coat! Baffles me..
Well his mum acts like a 5 year old at whatever age she is so those poor boys have no hope!

Magic mirror photo compared to non magic mirror. She looks absolutely ridiculous, such a state! I can’t believe she even wore that outfit, it’s hideous, and to a farm 🤣🤣 who would wear a blazer like that to a farm?? I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, I really think there is something missing with her, probably her brain to be honest!
Considering her recent bag debate.. what is THAT?!

What the hell is good body language? 😂
Guessing he’s actually engaged during the school day. Can imagine he’s one of these children that sit daydreaming in a world of his own all day, bit like his mother 😭

NoHun who has an absolute car crash of a life and is an actual real life Troll. He's the guy who put Leigh Ann from Little Mix's Blackfishing messages on full view and sided with Jessie..... basically the guy who initiated the hate against LA. He's one to talk.
CAN NOT abide the fool!🤬

Reactions: 19
NoHun who has an absolute car crash of a life and is an actual real life Troll. He's the guy who put Leigh Ann from Little Mix's Blackfishing messages on full view and sided with Jessie..... basically the guy who initiated the hate against LA. He's one to talk.
CAN NOT abide the fool!🤬
Another one that doesn’t give a tit about tattle & trolls but can’t keep away 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.