NoHun_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calls himself a Birmingham influencer. Clout chaser. Will say anything for likes, follows & views. I stopped watching after he turned into a massive anti vaxxer - despite having the vaccine & then yesterday he leaked messages from the little mix lot. Apparently he’s anti-black (despite being mixed race himself), always slagging off blacks, asians, basically anyone that isnt white.
Thoughts? Opinions?

Reactions: 47
Calls himself a Birmingham influencer. Clout chaser. Will say anything for likes, follows & views. I stopped watching after he turned into a massive anti vaxxer - despite having the vaccine & then yesterday he leaked messages from the little mix lot. Apparently he’s anti-black (despite being mixed race himself), always slagging off blacks, asians, basically anyone that isnt white.
Thoughts? Opinions?
I have just watched a vid by Petty Paige on him & Little Mix' Leigh-Anne where he exposed LA for messaging him requesting him to do an exposè on Jessy Nelson and blackfishing. He seems really messy.

Reactions: 13
I have just watched a vid by Petty Paige on him & Little Mix' Leigh-Anne where he exposed LA for messaging him requesting him to do an exposè on Jessy Nelson and blackfishing. He seems really messy.
He literally recorded himself doing a dance to Jesys new song which she shared to her profile & in the next breath, hes slating her to lick ass with leigh-Anne.
I used to like him but hes actually really annoying & will often get himself involved in tit that’s nothing to do with him for clout.
Said he was offered 3K to have the vaccine but declined because he thought the government was plotting against us - then said in a different video that he had already had the vaccine.

Shared from the jesy thread but this is the shite he posts. How are you gonna be mixed race, occasionally dropping a Jafakan accent and then post tit like this?!
1633956267916.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I only know him from TikTok, and I may be totally wrong here, but I thought he had some sort of learning difficulty? I thought in the very early days of lockdown 1.0 when he first started TikToking he said something about carers and being vulnerable, but I could be totally wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's a massive hole. As if he's trying to drag Leigh Ann through the mud, a new mum to twins who is probably exhausted, drained, emotional and wants to be left in peace.

Reactions: 30
So glad someone has started this thread. The way he has behaved this weekend is awful.

Such a bully.

Reactions: 22
I only know him from TikTok, and I may be totally wrong here, but I thought he had some sort of learning difficulty? I thought in the very early days of lockdown 1.0 when he first started TikToking he said something about carers and being vulnerable, but I could be totally wrong!
I think that's when I followed him, during the lockdown. I found him scrolling my fyp on tiktok. Im from Birmingham too so thought he was funny. I only caught bits n pieces though as not on it all the time. I remember when he was supposed to go on holiday with his boyfriend - or with someone and him and his boyfriend had a row and he posted up a story on insta about how he's devastated and did a poll on whether he should spill the beans on what happened or not. Obviously everyone voted yes and then it was about 15 stories of him going in depth - driving round everywhere telling everyone the ins and outs of this relationship, what he was like etc. It was a whole thing.

He also sounds so patronising as well when he's like "Im here to raise awareness/don't want anyone to feel xyz" like mate, your a grade A bellend.

Reactions: 20
The worst part is that he's probably enjoying all of the attention that he's getting.

He's vile.
Screenshot_20211011_151754_com.instagram.android_edit_16822955017223.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Nah, he's got management now so they would have had him delete them straight away! He's vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ugh I just saw an old video of him dancing in a saree with a dot on his head- how offensive and disgusting. Something about him getting ‘sunita’ to throw out her sari #dutty. 😞 he needs to be exposed

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He's just a fat bleep, that post which has now been deleted told me all I needed to know about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh I just saw an old video of him dancing in a saree with a dot on his head- how offensive and disgusting. Something about him getting ‘sunita’ to throw out her sari #dutty. 😞 he needs to be exposed
This is not the first person to say this! Share, share, share!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.