Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s 1 degree outside” duck off back to school you stupid twit.
The idiot actually says it's one degrees (should be one degree if it was actually one degree but it's actually minus one degree - as usual she gets everything wrong).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we reckon she’s not reposted nohuns story cos she knows it will make people curious about what’s been said & about her & it will expose her?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do we reckon she’s not reposted nohuns story cos she knows it will make people curious about what’s been said & about her & it will expose her?
I was about to say the same, she’s messaged him privately about it, probably not knowing he would share a story in regards to her, and I bet she’s mortified. She wouldn’t dare mention tattle on her stories as she knows half of her followers would probably end up becoming tattle members 😂😂

Beggy is the repost queen, so if someone with 300k+ had posted her she would be foaming at the mouth to repost it, but there’s not a peep on her stories about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I was about to say the same, she’s messaged him privately about it, probably not knowing he would share a story in regards to her, and I bet she’s mortified. She wouldn’t dare mention tattle on her stories as she knows half of her followers would probably end up becoming tattle members 😂😂

Beggy is the repost queen, so if someone with 300k+ had posted her she would be foaming at the mouth to repost it, but there’s not a peep on her stories about it.
Having read a few things about him, he's deffo not someone I'd want to associate myself with! I think I'd be dying inside if someone had exposed my tattle thread to over 300k people 🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Having read a few things about him, he's deffo not someone I'd want to associate myself with! I think I'd be dying inside if someone had exposed my tattle thread to over 300k people 🤣🤣🤣😳
I’ve just looked at his stories and he seems like another egotistical narcissistic hole. Although I have read some nasty comments on here I certainly don’t count myself as a troll. Calling out someone’s bad behaviour is not trolling and you only have to look up all the lovely comments made about Chelsea Pateman to realise its not just a slagging off site.

Reactions: 16
Date night must have gone well, she's quiet today. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining , she may have decided to parent her kids for a change. The past few weeks she has not been posting as much, especially in the evenings, if it means her boys get more attention, then it can only be a positive

Reactions: 18
Yea he said yesterday he’s had a few ‘influencer girls’ contact him but he won’t say who they are and I thought to myself I bet one of them is beggy, then he shared that post of her, so it proves she’s one of them. How sad but she won’t dare mention it on her own page! I don’t understand his beef with tattle, his thread on here is dead, and the things most of these influencers are called out for are far worse than what we’re saying on here, he needs to do his research on the people he is defending! And imo you need to be squeaky clean before you go calling out people on a huge platform like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Beaver looking like he’d sooner be anywhere else. We only get to see him on Saturdays now. Is that the day he meets up to see the boys 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's desparate to show how happy they are. His date night post clearly showed he would prefer to be at home rather than out on a date. At this point I'm not sure if she's trying to convince us or herself that they are happy. She strikes me as someone with a very immature approach to life, if you ignore something it goes away and if you say something enough it becomes true. She's living a lie and surely it's not just us Tattler who can see how unhappy they both are and how sad the boys sometimes look. Steve seems to love the seclusion of the dungeon but Rebecca isn't fooling anyone, she's clearly miserable living so remotely. She is never prepared for the winter, you'd think she'd have a big chest freezer filled with food incase the weather cuts them off. You can't rely on a minimal weekly shop when you live in such a remote area. Plus she needs to learn yo cook, real food, not slow cook a jar sauce

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Who exactly is tattle affecting the mental health of? A handful of no mark influencers. 🤔🙄 my heart bleeds....

I've said it before and I'll say it again if anything for thousands of people tattle improves mental health!!!

Imagine you looked at Beggy and thought she had a solid relationship with beaver, she had tit tons of money and was really slim, all you'd have to do is read a few pages on here and you'd understand that it's possible dingle and beaver potentially aren't even together any more, and even if they are he doesn't want to marry her and can't be trusted on a night out, for all her money she can only afford a fake LV bag from Ali Express that's not even a copy of anything that's ever been made, and that the magic mirror may as well be the eighth wonder of the world and feel instantly better.

Thousands of people shouldn't have to feel they're not good enough so we can allow the likes of Beggy to play pretend 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dont know of anyone noticed but Lanniloves bought a face machine and actually said it was “ much better than the lumi 🤣🤣
Omg I can’t bare this bint. She’s so weird. I can’t work her out. She’s cheap as chips everything is Poundland dupes. I’m all for a cheapo every now and then but this witch takes the piss. And her voice 😣🥴

Reactions: 5
Beaver looking like he’d sooner be anywhere else. We only get to see him on Saturdays now. Is that the day he meets up to see the boys 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her lips are just vile. Absolutely disgusting, she gives me the heave. She just looks like someone who smells too. She's looks like a bunny boiler and he looks like he's faking that attempt at a smile just for the camera.

Reactions: 12
If you know that yummeh things make your gorrrl bladder flare up, why even risk having to go to hospital and be poorleh this close to Christmas? Selfish bastard only cares about herself, not those two boys

Reactions: 25
Date night looked thrilling 🤣

And today is so staged, look at how in love we are trolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If you know that yummeh things make your gorrrl bladder flare up, why even risk having to go to hospital and be poorleh this close to Christmas? Selfish bastard only cares about herself, not those two boys
I thought the same. She won't be able to resist the goodies at Christmas (her one packet of crisps incase family pop around) not a chance

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.