Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beaver looking like he’d sooner be anywhere else. We only get to see him on Saturdays now. Is that the day he meets up to see the boys 🤷🏻‍♀️
sorry but no way would my fella let me put a filtered pic of him out there.Beaver teeth makes me dryer than the sahara, vain and arrogant 🤢anyone that can find Beggy attractive or interesting is instantlyunattractive anyway but he ticks all the boxes

Reactions: 19
If you know that yummeh things make your gorrrl bladder flare up, why even risk having to go to hospital and be poorleh this close to Christmas? Selfish bastard only cares about herself, not those two boys
Because it’s the weekend and Steve is probably due a night out with the boys.

Reactions: 10
Just came to say that if woody holds a crayon like that to colour then there is no way he wrote that Xmas list the other week 🤥🤥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Beaver looking like he’d sooner be anywhere else. We only get to see him on Saturdays now. Is that the day he meets up to see the boys 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s very staged Beggy, sorry but you’re trying way too hard to put across to everywun that you’re a loved up couple…. His eyes and body language speak volumes to the rest of us. He’s just not that into you anymore hun.
He’s only there for his boys….
No wedding bells for you in 2022 hunnipot!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hot chocolate must’ve worked and brought on a flare up! She will have been hoping for a bit of attention from Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hot chocolate must’ve worked and brought on a flare up! She will have been hoping for a bit of attention from Steve
How anyone can give her sympathy when she knows what she should and shouldn’t eat/drink then drinks that’s with that caption knowing full well she should have it, hope she’s lay down in the bath on her stomach in pain the knob. Zero sympathy for her, she’s a grade a head.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She needs to be careful who sh

They both follow now. She needs to be careful. There is a lot coming out about his past that is very unsavoury.
I get the feeling she would be flattered by the attention and she isn't a very good judge of character

Reactions: 8
Why is she taking pics of the veg at the farm shop? No way will they buy or eat any of it, stupid witch. She probably doesn't even know what most of them are called.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.