Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Alfie act like a 3 year old. Cannot believe she isn’t getting any help for him. Also saying how freezing it is yet woody isn’t even wearing a proper coat! Baffles me..

Reactions: 21
How much has she stretched herself out in that photo? She looks 10ft tall and a size 6... both of which she definitely is not

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's just so bleeping useless at everything. Who the duck wears wellies to go out for lunch?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only reason she wears those wellies is because they are the only (cheap) long boots she can get to go over her calves.

• Haha
I can't believe the difference, sod the lumi...she should be flogging those mirrors. I'd buy one.
I actually stood in front of one if those mirrors in a pub toilet in Whitby , I was mesmerised and kept walking in front of it because I couldn't believe I looked 5 stone lighter after all the fish and chips I had eaten !! I came back and told all my friends you must go to the loo and look in the mirror , many old bird laughs to be had !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone called NoHun_ on Instagram is having a super rant about tattle… 👀

look who’s featured… congratulations ya bleeping weirdo 🤣

B8D2E60B-80C4-462A-A023-50A10E3F7D7B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Someone called NoHun_ on Instagram is having a super rant about tattle… 👀

look who’s featured… congratulations ya bleeping weirdo 🤣

View attachment 929862
Correct. Only a weirdo would wear that outfit out for lunch 😄

Look at the people he follows, he's just trying to further his name... oh and the blue tick 🤭 probably is absolutely gagging for his own thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Reactions: 14
I think he may have a thread on here....
He's a horrible piece of work. Actually embarrassing. God knows where his blue tick came from

Reactions: 14
Correct. Only a weirdo would wear that outfit out for lunch 😄

Look at the people he follows, he's just trying to further his name... oh and the blue tick 🤭 probably is absolutely gagging for his own thread
I think he has a thread . He has been discussed today on the Kate Hayes Make Up thread.

Reactions: 8
I think he may have a thread on here....
He's a horrible piece of work. Actually embarrassing. God knows where his blue tick came from
Proper on one trying to get tattle taken down, calling everyone cyber bullies, trolls etc. IT'S NOT TROLLING WHEN YOU ACTIVELY COME LOOKING FOR IT HUN. Blaming tattle for people self harming etc. Nah, if their egos didn't bring them here to see what people are saying then they'd be fine.they only don't like it cos they can't police what people are saying.

Anyways, Dingle and tombstone teeth Steve are apparently on a "date night" - gutted we haven't seen an outfit post 🤣🤣

Reactions: 25
Proper on one trying to get tattle taken down, calling everyone cyber bullies, trolls etc. IT'S NOT TROLLING WHEN YOU ACTIVELY COME LOOKING FOR IT HUN. Blaming tattle for people self harming etc. Nah, if their egos didn't bring them here to see what people are saying then they'd be fine.they only don't like it cos they can't police what people are saying.

Anyways, Dingle and tombstone teeth Steve are apparently on a "date night" - gutted we haven't seen an outfit post 🤣🤣
just wait for the troll meltdown as she follows him and has shared him before. She will think she’s famous being shared on his stories. Last person who took on tattle…it didn’t end well 😅

Reactions: 16
Nohun doing his wanky best to ingratiate himself to the talentless no marks like Beggy who carve a dubious "career" hawking shite on the gram and portraying "perfect" lives to vulnerable people who lack the critical faculty to see beyond the bullshit. What a hero eh!

Her follower count has gone up, must be the people wanting to see why she’s such a tit show that she’s on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Nohun" you're defending a woman who has a racist boyfriend 🙄😏 check out his old tweets, I'm sure his opinion hasn't changed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Nohun" you're defending a woman who has a racist boyfriend 🙄😏 check out his old tweets, I'm sure his opinion hasn't changed
Have you seen his thread here? Apparently he’s quite the racist himself and his neighbour actually had to move house because he was harassing her - I think she was Indian and he took the piss out of her sari & was spraying air freshener outside her house.

Here’s the link x

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.