Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a lot of dreams that come true. It’s horrible. Things like natural disasters, and terror attacks etc. and if I have a dream that seems a little off I’ll tell someone. Usually just my husband. And I’ll say ‘I dreamt a plane crashed last night’ just in passing so he knows i dreamt it incase it happens. But I don’t like to tell other people my dreams because they are so messed up I’m fairly sure I’d be labelled a weirdo 🙈
Ok I would make an exception for your dreams. They sound very interesting! I want to know more……

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you’re heading out for lunch but you’ve got to fist a cow first. 🐄🤛🏼
E4CD5FCF-1EDB-446F-8C9E-87C0C34102FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
There’s nothing nice about those boots and the cheap jacket doesn’t even match the dress.

The actual state of her filled face. She is starting to resemble a blow up doll.

C400F9A8-F807-4773-AA97-FCBB4B0C3393.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How can she put 'fashion' on her bio, that outfit is dire! As another poster said, it's so obvious she sends everything else back, putting that tit show of an outfit together.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Farmers wife is it?
Chance would be a fine thing they like hard working women, robust earthy women not luckshury boss babes hun

They look at ya childbearing hips and ya strong back and your tolerance to the smell of cow tit and lack of hay fever 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"should've been a farmers wife" - you aren't anyone's wife huni and never will be.

Also alfehs certificate for "showing positive body language"? I've never known of a child receiving a certificate for something like that before, although that could just be differences between schools.

Reactions: 35
Alfie 'showing good body language' at school is a pity certificate if I ever saw one 😥😥 it makes me sick that she refuses to see he needs help! He's nearly 8 ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Who is it here who does them fantastic impressions and says “Otay?” Because I’m still thinking about the last one and wetting myself “otay.”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Magic mirror photo compared to non magic mirror. She looks absolutely ridiculous, such a state! I can’t believe she even wore that outfit, it’s hideous, and to a farm 🤣🤣 who would wear a blazer like that to a farm?? I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, I really think there is something missing with her, probably her brain to be honest!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Magic mirror photo compared to non magic mirror. She looks absolutely ridiculous, such a state! I can’t believe she even wore that outfit, it’s hideous, and to a farm 🤣🤣 who would wear a blazer like that to a farm?? I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, I really think there is something missing with her, probably her brain to be honest!
I can't believe the difference, sod the lumi...she should be flogging those mirrors. I'd buy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't believe the difference, sod the lumi...she should be flogging those mirrors. I'd buy one.
She should, that mirror is a scientific phenomenon!

Alfie 'showing good body language' at school is a pity certificate if I ever saw one 😥😥 it makes me sick that she refuses to see he needs help! He's nearly 8 ffs.
I thought that when I saw it. It’s like the teacher has got to the end of term & realised he’s the only one in the class that hasn’t had a certificate for something 😢

Reactions: 23
So it’s only 1 degrees outside but she’s wearing a dress with no tights and no coat on woody

Reactions: 22
That Shetlands got longer legs then her. 🤣

Next time she does a q&a i need to ask her where her bedroom mirror is from 🤣

That is not outfit for the farm. We'll maybe the boots 👢 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.