Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows what a lazy cow she is, couldn’t even be arsed to move the gifted toy so hoovers around it. Their bedroom has about as much personality as Rebeca herself.

View attachment 849815
I knew it! I came here specifically for this because I knew you lot would have noticed it too!

I bloody love you lot ser ser much. Even more than a morning flap wax. 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still can’t get vision of beggy face planting herself in the bath out of my head! Do you think someone’s told her that because they know she’s as thick as tit and will do it!!
Her face down in the bath and her huge arse sticking up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really does have a face you would love to slap!

And i say that as a non violent person who has never been in a physical fight in my life!

How can she lack so much self awareness?! She is so unlikeable in every sense, no wonder she has no friends! And No Beggy, its not because everyone is "jealous" of you, Its because you are a smug twit!

Off topic but has anyone noticed that its always the most average of people who say people dont like them because they are "jealous". I dont just mean in Beggy's case, but in real life too. Why cant they understand that people just dont like them and its absolutely nothing to do with being jealous of them!

Reactions: 20
Why has she used that Ellie Goulding song over the footage of her kids watching fireworks - a song that’s about shagging and having an orgasm…..

Weird. Very weird.
The bleeping soundtrack to 50 Shades of grey….

She just searched for a song with the word ‘Love’ in it, found that one and decided that it would be good enough to make it look like she loves those kids.

And to add, Alfie’s additional needs are so painfully obvious in that video. I went to a fireworks display last night and my sons school friend who has additional needs reacted in a very similar way.

Reactions: 11
She really does have a face you would love to slap!

And i say that as a non violent person who has never been in a physical fight in my life!

How can she lack so much self awareness?! She is so unlikeable in every sense, no wonder she has no friends! And No Beggy, its not because everyone is "jealous" of you, Its because you are a smug twit!

Off topic but has anyone noticed that its always the most average of people who say people dont like them because they are "jealous". I dont just mean in Beggy's case, but in real life too. Why cant they understand that people just dont like them and its absolutely nothing to do with being jealous of them!
Yeah it does always seem to be the most average looking or below average! It's also a narcissistic trait so 🙄 they always believe folk are jealous of them.

Oh - "let's catch up" otherwise known as send myself questions and respond to what's on tattle 🤣 it's a Saturday morning ffsake away and spend time off your phone with your boys! Nobody bleeping wants to catch up!! No one!!!!

Reactions: 20
Why does she need a “catch up” when she’s on her phone documenting her tit life 24/7 ?
Surely you’d only need to catch up if you’d been away or off line for a prolonged period of time? She’s literally never off Instagram stories talking shite, what’s she going to catch up on?!!!

Reactions: 21
I mean, in beaver and bogtrotters defence (who am I) they may just think the stimming is him being excited but I have no clue how they can ignore the fact without investigating any further that he speaks like a member of the Royal Family when the rest of them go to great pains to be as Yorkshire as can be 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah - let’s face it, neither one of them has a brain cell and are both pig ignorant but the school have raised speech issues and they’ve been ignored so, for me personally, ‘I didn’t know what spectrum disorders looked like’ doesn’t wash. It makes me so uncomfortable when she films that poor boy. I mean - she could use it as informative content for other young parents who follow her but then again - probably no money to be made there 😩

Reactions: 14
Yes it's obvious the child is on the spectrum. I noticed it years ago, his body movements alone display this.

Reactions: 14
Yes it's obvious the child is on the spectrum. I noticed it years ago, his body movements alone display this.
I am surprised the school haven't pushed for him to be statemented yet. He so obviously needs extra support now. It's so sad for him that no one seems to care. Surely family must have noticed by now?

Reactions: 13
I am surprised the school haven't pushed for him to be statemented yet. He so obviously needs extra support now. It's so sad for him that no one seems to care. Surely family must have noticed by now?
The school approached her in his first term & spoke about his need for extra help. She recorded a story after saying the teacher didn’t know anything and was bullying her 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The school approached her in his first term & spoke about his need for extra help. She recorded a story after saying the teacher didn’t know anything and was bullying her 🤦🏽‍♀️
The school can still go ahead and give him the extra support, but it will just be noted down that the parents aren’t onboard? Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but the sendco at my sons school said kids will always get the extra support they need in school, but it just makes it easier if the parents are onboard. The school won’t just let Alfie suffer because Rebecca and Steve don’t give a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if someone who works as a SENDCo or in a school would confirm how hard the school would push for a statement of educational needs/EHCP if parents point blank refused to engage with the process....can they go over the parents heads to get a child the help they need?

If you remember how Beggy reacted when someone innocently asked if Alfie had special needs I think it's something she would have a very very difficult time accepting....and given Steves opinions on "fat birds" and "foreigners" wouldn't surprise me if he called people with learning difficulties some lovely words begginning with SP :(

The school can still go ahead and give him the extra support, but it will just be noted down that the parents aren’t onboard? Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but the sendco at my sons school said kids will always get the extra support they need in school, but it just makes it easier if the parents are onboard. The school won’t just let Alfie suffer because Rebecca and Steve don’t give a tit
Ahhh, this is great if so. Why do I feel like though, if the school were doing this against her wishes, bogtrotter would take it as a personal attack and move him to another school.

They DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS hun!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I remember this, but surely the school could push for him to be statemented. That child needs help and no one seems to want to do anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember this, but surely the school could push for him to be statemented. That child needs help and no one seems to want to do anything.
Agreed. I wonder if the school have already got him on an IEP and just don’t involve begga as she clearly didn’t care.

• Heart
I wonder if someone who works as a SENDCo or in a school would confirm how hard the school would push for a statement of educational needs/EHCP if parents point blank refused to engage with the process....can they go over the parents heads to get a child the help they need?

If you remember how Beggy reacted when someone innocently asked if Alfie had special needs I think it's something she would have a very very difficult time accepting....and given Steves opinions on "fat birds" and "foreigners" wouldn't surprise me if he called people with learning difficulties some lovely words begginning with SP :(

Ahhh, this is great if so. Why do I feel like though, if the school were doing this against her wishes, I feel like bogtrotter would take it as a personal attack and move him to another school.

They DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS hun!
Whilst we were waiting for my sons ehcp, the school reassured me that any extra support wouldn’t be taken away if it was declined. Ehcp is a long tricky process for some children. I know I’m lucky and my sons attends a great school. Here hoping that because Alfie goes to a smaller school that he does get extra support. Rebecca and Steve we won’t be the first and last parents to refuse to cooperate but it will be noted on file that they aren’t helpful

Reactions: 7
It might be getting addressed but she’s just not mentioning it…who knows. Ultimately, we don’t.

I’m not sticking up for her as I abhor the dozy mare and her piss poor attempts at ‘parenting’ There’s absolutely no reason be ashamed if a child has additional needs but I can see her feeling like that, because it’s all about HER. She’s already shown in so many ways where she comes in their family dynamic. The boys are just a prop.

Reactions: 16
It might be getting addressed but she’s just not mentioning it…who knows. Ultimately, we don’t.

I’m not sticking up for her as I abhor the dozy mare and her piss poor attempts at ‘parenting’ There’s absolutely no reason be ashamed if a child has additional needs but I can see her feeling like that, because it’s all about HER. She’s already shown in so many ways where she comes in their family dynamic. The boys are just a prop.
I do sometimes think maybe it is something she has kept private, ok she did bring up the speech thing but wasn’t that a few years ago? I don’t openly tell my friends and family about my sons additional needs because that’s our business, my son is on medication for his adhd and not even my parents know but then I don’t blast my kids and my fanny on social media 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

I feel if it was getting addressed he'd have been going into school during the lockdowns as a vulnerable child. Not sure though.

Reactions: 19
I feel if it was getting addressed he'd have been going into school during the lockdowns as a vulnerable child. Not sure though.
yes that is true. She could have refuse the place though as you know she loves havin famileh time coz she love havin Alfeh home spending time as famileh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.