Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m leaning more to it all being in her head as she states she’s going to take pain with her incase she has a flare up.. yet it hospitalises her when 2ss is due a night out.
I've worked in a&e for over 26 years, I've seen it done a few times and on one occasion, the 'patient' owned up to doing just enough research to fake symptoms of a particular condition, so they would be admitted for tests it meant their spouse who was meant to be going away with friends had to stay at home with their children. It was because their spouse had previously been accused of cheating. Whilst I had every sympathy for someone in such an unhappy marriage, I was disappointed that the person had chosen to misuse already stretched NHS resources.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I suffer from really bad GERD, it usually peaks when my anxiety is high.

I get pain all across my right and central abdo, pain in my chest, pain right across my back, shoulder pain, bloating, trapped wind in my chest that gurgles and feels stuck, sharp pains, achey pains, loss of appetite. I've been in the middle of a particularly bad flare up these last two weeks and I've questioned whether I'm dying on a few occasions 😅 it's also worse at night (in the early morning) just like her first episode..

Anxiety and GERD go hand in hand which makes sense

When I was having investigations into it to make sure it was GERD they checked my gallbladder and digestive organs via an US scan too. It's a great shout that she has GERD.... The symptoms all match but of course its not as dramatic as gallbladder disease.

ETA - try gaviscon max strength Rebecca, it works wonders for my pain.. Its the only thing that gets it under control despite prescribed meds.

Everyone's triggers are different but during a flare up I have to stop drinking coffee, eating chocolate and tart fruit like pineapple, mango, kiwi etc

Reactions: 15
I thought the same, 2 19p paracetamol isn't going to put a dent in the agony of gallstones! I wonder if she has just had a bit of acid reflux from eating too much fat, too much food and her shite diet in general? If she's made this into something it isn't, how insane would it be if she's going to have her gallbladder removed because she's milked it so much?! 😳🥴
I was thinking exactly the same! How can you go from being in so much pain you had to stay in hospital, to saying you’ll take some off the shelf pain with you on holiday? Also in that much pain but then literally overnight no pain whatsoever. It just really doesn’t ring true.

How long before she ‘updates us’ with a post saying her doctor has given her a prescription for some strong pain to take on holiday 😂😂😂

Have we heard anymore about her doing natural cycles with birth Control lately
Nothing! But we will probably hear something soon, now that we’ve asked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the same, 2 19p paracetamol isn't going to put a dent in the agony of gallstones! I wonder if she has just had a bit of acid reflux from eating too much fat, too much food and her shite diet in general? If she's made this into something it isn't, how insane would it be if she's going to have her gallbladder removed because she's milked it so much?! 😳🥴
That or trapped wind. I honestly believe she is one of them people that research what they think they have and then reel off the list of symptoms from google to the doctor. She’s full of tit, no way on this earth would anyone want to go on holiday after being in agony that much it’s hospitalised you numerous times, you just wouldn’t even risk it with a back up of a pack of paracetamol and ibuprofen she’s deluded. Wouldn’t be surprised if she goes on holiday and then the whole surgery talk ends

Reactions: 14
Is she excited for sun or autumn? Because it seems she can’t make her mind up

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That or trapped wind. I honestly believe she is one of them people that research what they think they have and then reel off the list of symptoms from google to the doctor. She’s full of tit, no way on this earth would anyone want to go on holiday after being in agony that much it’s hospitalised you numerous times, you just wouldn’t even risk it with a back up of a pack of paracetamol and ibuprofen she’s deluded. Wouldn’t be surprised if she goes on holiday and then the whole surgery talk ends
Yep I reckon she’s going to go on holiday, then come back & say the surgeon has decided not to operate because her new diet has cured her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll be amazed if she goes through with it because I just don't believe her. She should be having it around January if she isn't lying 🧐

Reactions: 8
Yep I reckon she’s going to go on holiday, then come back & say the surgeon has decided not to operate because her new diet has cured her 😂
I don't think we will ever get to a point where she has the surgery, I'll eat my hat if so

I do often wonder why surgery is still an option if following a decent diet cures the issue... Surely we shouldn't be paying multiple thousands of pounds out the NHS pot to operate just so she can gorge herself on pizza and mozzarella dippers again and cost the health service more when she gets diabetes or something else

Reactions: 13
She'll just keep saying it's been delayed.

If she does that, I've a good mind to make a fake profile as a gastrointestinal surgeon and message her and say we'd like to collab by gifting you a free gallbladder removal operation and pay you 2k for the publicity 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why has Beggy been so quiet these past couple of days. What's she upto. Has she even bought Woodeh any birthday gifts yet?

Reactions: 10
I would never go abroad and risk suffering another flare as she calls it
How can the pain go away like this ?
Miracle or pure lying ?
My sister suffered with gallbladder issues and no pain killer would help the pain until she had it removed
The diet in such a short amount of time would not cure her pain so quick either
She pisses me off so much 😤 😒

Reactions: 16
About 8 years ago, I found out I had gall stones. I went to A&E in pain and was throwing up, was given strong pain, and told to visit my GP. GP sent me for an ultrasound, a week later, where I found out it was indeed gall stones. I was sent back to my GP, who told me to improve my diet and come back if I had any more flare-ups. On the rare occasions I did have a mild flare-up, I found a hot water bottle was quite soothing, along with strong pain. Never had to go back to the doctors 🤷‍♀️ I can't get over that she's talking about gallbladder out after TWO flare-ups.

Reactions: 15
About 8 years ago, I found out I had gall stones. I went to A&E in pain and was throwing up, was given strong pain, and told to visit my GP. GP sent me for an ultrasound, a week later, where I found out it was indeed gall stones. I was sent back to my GP, who told me to improve my diet and come back if I had any more flare-ups. On the rare occasions I did have a mild flare-up, I found a hot water bottle was quite soothing, along with strong pain. Never had to go back to the doctors 🤷‍♀️ I can't get over that she's talking about gallbladder out after TWO flare-ups.
I bet this is actually what they have told her, but she has decided to exaggerate it & say that they are operating.

Reactions: 12
Surely if Rebecca lamb was doubled over to the point of truly needing to visit A&E, she’d get Steve to film it for the content!! It’s all so fake

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.