Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagination 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s trolling tattle, she must be. No way is she that dim.
anything is possible 😩😩😩
I'd rather sleep in the Bates Motel than that tit hole.

What's changed? A bit of net curtain behind the bed, a different bedside table and a bit of carpet. Amazing hunnipot

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Theres so many different kinds of vegan ice cream so I've no idea why you think its all just blended cashews 😅 but yeah I really haven't a clue why she thinks dairy free equals healthy. Its just a dairy free alternative, literally just that. Not fat free, not less sugar. She reads here enough so surely she will be checking the fat content of these things and realise she's fucked up?! I like someone's theory that she's just been told she has a dairy intolerance. It makes the most sense
I agree, they've said she's got an intolerance or sensitiviteh to daireh *sniff*, and the 'pain' was actually wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she’s going I hope she lets her insurance know
She doesn’t need to. Health and life insurance are underwritten at the point they’re taken out.

So tempted to message on that meme and ask if “spending less time with other people” means her kids since she never spends any bleeping time with them

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She has got to be taking the piss?! A new carpet and painted the wardrobes. Its all beige, there is legit nothing imaginative. Its what people do to tart up a rental or a house to sell. Paint it all bland, non descript so its a blank canvas. She is tapped

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you have imagination anything is possible 🤣

You literally changed the carpets and threw some paint around, Rebecca Llewelyn Bowen 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 46
anything is possible 😩😩😩
I live in a rented house with completely white papered walls that haven't been painted in my bedroom and I'm NOT allowed to paint it. Imagination is having to make something out of nothing. So I put in some nice lights, bought nice furniture, bunting and painted my bedside tables to match my rocking chair, bedding box and dressing table. And my room is so lovely, I love it despite the fact I'm not allowed to change anything
This bleep owns the house, can literally do whatever the duck she likes and she comes up with THIS😅 I CAN NOT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagination?? All she’s done is paint everything white & get new carpet. Hardly the next Kelly Hoppen is she! 🤣🤣

And why is she proud? Proud of what?
Is it just me or is it just the same but she’s hung a net up and painted it white 😂 I bet Marcel Wanders is shitting himself at how creative Beggy is 😂 And is that the same bedcovers in every photo lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has she put a silver carpet with cream walls? That's giving me the 🤢

Or is it cream and she's using a filter?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
9BD0E36F-9965-45C5-AEE6-337B7B2170FB.jpeg

This might not be to everyone’s taste but this is imagination, not Rebecca and her 50 shades of beige. Absolute porridge pot of a house.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Gets overexcited about the most bizarre things! It's a carpet. How many stories was that?! Clear sign she's not making megabucks, but obviously saved HARD for 3 years to afford all the recent carpeting (notice, it wasn't all done at the same time) Surely the mega expensive earrings and bag purchase in Manchester cost more?! 😜🤣🤣🤣 Maybe the hospital admission was for an ear infection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My response from hair burst, finally they want to give a duck! No more hair Alexa for our boss babe, how will she cope with the bald patches now?? Off to message InTheStyle and Stacey Solomon ✌🏼View attachment 731230
I'm so out of touch with what's happening. What did she do? I did try scrolling back but couldn't find anything 🥴

Reactions: 3
I'd rather sleep in the Bates Motel than that tit hole.

What's changed? A bit of net curtain behind the bed, a different bedside table and a bit of carpet. Amazing hunnipot
What the duck is that net anyway now wonder alfie gets confused he probably thinks it’s a magic window

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 731625
This might not be to everyone’s taste but this is imagination, not Rebecca and her 50 shades of beige. Absolute porridge pot of a house.
Ah I love those collage kind of walls. When I’ve experienced life more and done more things I’d love a wall full of photos/memories of things I’ve done throughout my life. That over grey carpet/white walls/grey wardrobes any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the duck is that net anyway now wonder alfie gets confused he probably thinks it’s a magic window
Dingle is that bleeping thick, she'd probably try and jump out of the net curtain window for attention and knock herself out on the concrete wall

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t cope with this twit. She’s seen someone else panelling so now she has to jump on the band wagon. Bearing in mind she hasn’t changed her bedroom carpet and her kitchen floor looks like a public toilet. She must do Steve’s head in constantly jumping to the next thing. And alfie has had that T-shirt on the past few days. She’s really is a selfish bleep
Tell me Beggy reads Tattle without telling me Beggy reads Tattle..posts pictures of the new bedroom carpet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s lived there 3 bleeping years and she’s still using the curtains from the previous owner 🤢 honestly curtains don’t cost much

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
anything is possible 😩😩😩
Steve’s literally painted it, stuck the same furniture from old house and put a carpet down… but yeah anything is possible

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.