Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously how is she not mortified at that ad.

I'm embrassed for her. And them poor boys, how humiliating, Alfie is what 7/8? Imagine his friends see that.

Honestly she needs to get off social media and get a job.

Reactions: 21
Adopted into the heart of our family 😩😩😩😩😩 nah I’m done. Taking the teddy bleeping swimming 😂😂😂😂
I’ve just been on AO website and there’s a section to apply to work with them - no way did AO approach her. And no way will they work with her again I’m sure 😂
She’s so bad at her “job” it hurts (but also really makes me LOL).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
One minute later ‘they had such fun swimming with their teddy’ 🤣 what a crap ad. At least make it look like it did actually happen and post the stories in real time! Lazy cow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The marketing manager at AO needs sacked hahaha but given that Rebecca earns "many thousands per month" If a condition of the advert was that I harped on about a green teddy I would tell AO that my followers won't buy into it so I'm not doing it thanks but no thanks!

Things that would attract me more is if everything was on next day delivery, if there's an extended warranty, price matching service, if you get free appliance cover for accidental damage for a certain amount of time etc etc

When buying an appliance, my normal process is to Google let's just say "fridge freezer" then on Google Shopping I see what I can get for cheapest, that's the most reputable make.

If there was free insurance or fast delivery on another item, I might deviate from the cheapest, but a bleeping cheap soft toy isn't going to help me make that decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And beggy hun I think your kids are a bit long in the tooth to be getting excited over a cheap bargain bucket teddy bear.
[/QUOTE]
To share!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And beggy hun I think your kids are a bit long in the tooth to be getting excited over a cheap bargain bucket teddy bear.
To share!
[/QUOTE]
I know right, one tiny teddy to share. AO aren’t coming out much better on this one tbh what an absolutely ridiculous idea for a campaign

Reactions: 18
45 minutes & she’s got 2 comments and around 100 likes 🤣🤣🤣 her followers clearly aren’t buying into this AO tit, her other post didn’t do any better either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The marketing manager at AO needs sacked hahaha but given that Rebecca earns "many thousands per month" If a condition of the advert was that I harped on about a green teddy I would tell AO that my followers won't buy into it so I'm not doing it thanks but no thanks!
Haha you're so right, if she earns that much she could afford to be fussy and only advertise stuff that really works with her page not this quite frankly embarrassing rubbish!

I've bought from AO before but it was because they were offering good prices and cheap delivery, who on earth is suckered into this rubbish campaign?

Reactions: 14
Why is she so desperate?! It’s pathetic. She’s such a liar, when has she ever played on the switch?? Surely that would make great family content. We have a Switch & occasionally will play a family game of Mario kart or Mario party. She doesn’t even come out of her ‘office’ unless it’s something that benefits her. At least one thing she said is true though, she secretly bought it for her as well, because we all know the boys can’t have a treat without her also getting something.

In fact, now that I think about it, I’ve never seen Alfie or Woody playing on the switch either?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t see it happening myself… 😂
A85BFBD4-4927-4178-A85C-9104024DD04F.jpeg

Why is she so desperate?! It’s pathetic. She’s such a liar, when has she ever played on the switch?? Surely that would make great family content. We have a Switch & occasionally will play a family game of Mario kart or Mario party. She doesn’t even come out of her ‘office’ unless it’s something that benefits her. At least one thing she said is true though, she secretly bought it for her as well, because we all know the boys can’t have a treat without her also getting something.
Wonder if lucy replies to her teddy AD.. this would of been great for the gifted Disney cruise we’ve just been on and are current holiday…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The grammar is appalling. “They are had so much fun” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ No need for the ‘re - “they had so much fun” would have done. You’re welcome Beggy

edit to add - it’s on an ADVERT do your job and check all of this like any other normal human would! If I submitted that at work (not that I ever would) I’d get it back to correct

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
bleeping swimming with a teddy bear?!! Wtf 😂 you'd go to a park and throw it down a slide or put it in a swing surely… is the bear waterproof? Ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Alfie’s face on that picture breaks my heart. He looks miserable and lifeless. That poor little boy. They’ve completely failed him

• Sad
Reactions: 24
For the blocked...this is the quality content you are missing.

Shopping for new white goods, then use AO because you'll get a free small synthetic green teddy!

*I just don't get it, surely an average spend with AO would be a couple of hundred quid, why would a crappy teddy convince you to use them?
What the bloody hell is she wearing?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How sad that the only reason Steve took them swimming whilst Rebecca was in the hospital was for an AD ... clearly when these
Photos were taken .

Reactions: 20
SWIMMING. WITH A TEDDY? 😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

this reminds me so much of when you’re at school and you get given the germ infested class bear for the weekend and have to do a little write up about it. “this weekend we took Teddy swimming (in the washing machine) he also had a flying lesson (was put on the line to dry)”

(TBF though AO aren’t doing much better, what sort of audience are they targeting here? 😳 such a crappy cheap Teddy, has NOTHING to do with the AO brand (they would have been better leading up to it incorporating Teddy into their adverts or something IMO))

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She still hasn’t said was she gifted the bloody dishwasher or what!
Seriously AO have made a massive mistake by letting that amateur attempt an ad for them.

So LJC is doing an ad for Nintendo, and beggy is fannying about with a 1.99 green teddy bear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’ll be maxing out her cards now to get the boys a switch so she can keep up with her idol….. twit 😩
Alfie has one! She got him one piddly game for it for Christmas and made her family shell out for the others, while she got him Poundland tit he can ‘share with Woodeh’ funnily enough I have never EVER seen him use that switch...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.