Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but what imagination 😂😂😂😂it’s as dull as her ffs! And it looks like they didn’t even splash out for new curtains
560CF190-A7A7-44A5-AAA2-6562E15D8684.png

Imagination?? All she’s done is paint everything white & get new carpet. Hardly the next Kelly Hoppen is she! 🤣🤣

And why is she proud? Proud of what?
She’s not just proud, she’s so so proud 😂
Just shows how little she’s achieved if she’s proud of that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The carpet doesn’t even go with the shade of beige on the walls, makes them look yellow. I’d be fuming because it would irritate the hell out of me until it was repainted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I don't know about the rest of you but I'm now motivated to start duping people into buying a Lumi. 👐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The carpet doesn’t even go with the shade of beige on the walls, makes them look yellow. I’d be fuming because it would irritate the hell out of me until it was repainted 😂😂
Yes!! The colours don't compliment each other at all it's just wrong. Why is she trying to make that old house look like an insta hun new build. It's pathetic

• Haha
What the duck is that net anyway now wonder alfie gets confused he probably thinks it’s a magic window
[/QUOTE]

It’s to hide the bathroom style plastic light pull that’s fixed to the ceiling (still there!) and the redundant light that was above the bed - instead of removing it & having the walls & ceiling skimmed they thought it a good idea to stick up a cheap curtain pole and a net curtain 🤣🤢

• Haha
Yes!! The colours don't compliment each other at all it's just wrong. Why is she trying to make that old house look like an insta hun new build. It's pathetic
Yes! The way she got Suh Suh excited about saying "it looks like a new house", don't see why she'd be happy about that as I thought she loved living in an old house in't deeeehhhhllss?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not got a pot to piss in has she. Before Christmas we painted every room in our apartment to give it a refresh and paid for new carpets right through. What’s with the 1 carpet at a time?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes! The way she got Suh Suh excited about saying "it looks like a new house", don't see why she'd be happy about that as I thought she loved living in an old house in't deeeehhhhllss?
She's a thick, inbred, dingle bleep, with large ankles and a bad attitude. She who wouldn't know class or culture if it rolled out of her slow cooker *with a lid finally* and smacked her in her receding hair line 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘It looks like a new house’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s not got a pot to piss in has she. Before Christmas we painted every room in our apartment to give it a refresh and paid for new carpets right through. What’s with the 1 carpet at a time?
I just don’t understand why they try to make out they’re bringing in the big bucks, but then their kids walk round like orphan children & it’s taken them 2 years to replace some carpet. I get not everyone has the money to get it all done in one go, but she claims she makes thousands every month, so it just doesn’t make sense. Just be honest & maybe make some decent content showing people how they’re renovating on a budget. Although the problem with that house is, it needs a lot of money spent on it so budget renovations just won’t cut it.

Reactions: 22
I just don’t understand why they try to make out they’re bringing in the big bucks, but then their kids walk round like orphan children & it’s taken them 2 years to replace some carpet. I get not everyone has the money to get it all done in one go, but she claims she makes thousands every month, so it just doesn’t make sense. Just be honest & maybe make some decent content showing people how they’re renovating on a budget. Although the problem with that house is, it needs a lot of money spent on it so budget renovations just won’t cut it.
I still think there's a chance they're tarting it up to sell it. If they had actual money they'd rip that kitchen out straight away as it's falling apart and the aga is always broken

I’ve just realised that her bedroom is grey, yellow and bland looking just like her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She would make a really interesting case study for someone doing a psychology degree. Can’t get my head round her at all.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.