Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m betting she can’t actually get them on 🤣🤣🤣
Yep, they’re already on their way back to the warehouse & she’s just hoping nobody asks her about them.

I wonder if we’ll have topic Friday today? That died a death pretty quickly didn’t it. She can’t stick to anything she starts!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For the blocked...this is the quality content you are missing.

Shopping for new white goods, then use AO because you'll get a free small synthetic green teddy!

*I just don't get it, surely an average spend with AO would be a couple of hundred quid, why would a crappy teddy convince you to use them?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is Steve cheating at the moment or does she strongly suspect it? Is that what all this recent "sex chat" and hospital admissions has been about?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you take a green fairground cheap ass teddy swimming with you 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Shopping for new white goods, then use AO because you'll get a free small synthetic green teddy!

*I just don't get it, surely an average spend with AO would be a couple of hundred quid, why would a crappy teddy convince you to use them?
Jesus Christ. This is tragic. “Adopted in to the heart of our family” 😂😂😂😂😂

“find out how you can get your AO teddy” tell you what, I can walk in any cheap toy shop or card shop or supermarket and probably pick out a teddy of similar quality in any colour I desire if that’s what I wanted, but NO THANK YOU. I certainly wouldn’t be spending hundred on white goods or electricals in order to get one 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

It’s just the most ridiculous campaign & she is trying to sell people white goods on the basis that you’ll get a cheap, fairground teddy for free! If I’m spending possibly a few hundred pounds on something, I want to know why it’s worth that much, I don’t care about a crappy little green teddy. And I’m sorry, but she’s full of tit. Have we seen that bear on any of her stories since the first post? Surely if it had been ‘adopted into their hearts’ they would take it everywhere with them. It’s embarrassing Beggy! She’s obviously been asked by AO to get better engagement after her very poor attempt the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also explains why Steve took them swimming Sunday morning, he did her stories for her 😓 least save the story posting a while before you post them when your grid post states you’re off swimming this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So they’re not going swimming today then, as the post tells us. These were obviously taken maybe yesterday? So why not just say that in the post? It’s just lazy to not correct the post before putting it out when this is a job & she’s being paid to do it.

Also explains why Steve took them swimming Sunday morning, he did her stories for her 😓 least save the story posting a while before you post them when your grid post states you’re off swimming this morning.
Ah god yes, he did! So she’s not even doing her own work anymore. duck me, there’s lazy & then there’s Beggy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
bleeping HELL 😂😂😂😂😂for once I have no words! That ad 😂😂
Surely AO haven’t paid her for that tripe!
And beggy hun I think your kids are a bit long in the tooth to be getting excited over a cheap bargain bucket teddy bear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That explains why the boys got to go swimming doesn’t it. Not for them for the add!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for the boys. They are always so staged and made to pose and hold hands and match. I don’t get why she has to match them. They are clearly polar opposites. Poor boys never look happy and “free” do they ?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Turned number of likes off again 😂😂😂

I feel sorry for the boys. They are always so staged and made to pose and hold hands and match. I don’t get why she has to match them. They are clearly polar opposites. Poor boys never look happy and “free” do they ?
It’s embarrassing still matching Woody and Alfie

Reactions: 18
Saying that you can see it’s Steve taking the picking look how high they are looking up to camera

Reactions: 9

Why would you take a green fairground cheap ass teddy swimming with you 😅
I know … what a bleeping stretch - couldn’t have had a teddy bears picnic or done literally any other activity??? Never in my life have I know anyone take a teddy in the pool!?!?! She’s so low quality with everything

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s awful isn’t it. They have no personalities because they’re basically told what they like & what they don’t like. The matching clothes is silly too because there’s just too big an age gap between them, although I don’t like matching clothes regardless of the age gap so it always makes me cringe when I see them in the same clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s awful isn’t it. They have no personalities because they’re basically told what they like & what they don’t like. The matching clothes is silly too because there’s just too big an age gap between them, although I don’t like matching clothes regardless of the age gap so it always makes me cringe when I see them in the same clothes.
I feel so much for them. My son is the same age as Alfie (literally 3months older) and I know all children are different but I can’t help compare and it makes me feel even more sorry for them. He’s so so so behind and just miserable 😩

Reactions: 15
A minute between stories how is that even believable! How she gets these ads I’ll never know! The only good thing is the kids get to escape the house
EC67827D-08A5-4BE0-92ED-9DF8B9697FBF.jpeg
A5098DAF-75D0-4699-9412-F9B2C554329B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.