Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at the fact she's now hidden the amount of likes on the AO ad

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is she having lazer hair removal done? Gonna put my house on that it isn't her tash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here. Used to enjoy her account/you tube until I realised just how fake she is. What upsets me most is seeing how she treats her boys, Alfie clearly needs support/intervention as I would put money on him being on the spectrum especially after seeing the whole ‘chicken dog’ episode, he seems in his own little world and that’s just how my autistic daughter is. It makes me so sad seeing how neglected they are :(

Reactions: 23
Ehh …
Going from deaths door (gallbladder issues) croaky poorly voice , lacklustre , no energy
To getting glam & going for beauty treatments
All in 24 hrs liar liar 🤥🤥 bums on fire
& yes she does bring out the childish in me
Being a nasty troll 😈 and all
duck off and do one you FOOL
How she has any sort of following and or gets gifted treatments 🤯🤯

normal person = taking responsibility for health
Instagram person = taking all they can get for FREE

Ehh …
Going from deaths door (gallbladder issues) croaky poorly voice , lacklustre , no energy
To getting glam & going for beauty treatments
All in 24 hrs liar liar 🤥🤥 bums on fire
& yes she does bring out the childish in me
Being a nasty troll 😈 and all
duck off and do one you FOOL
How she has any sort of following and or gets gifted treatments 🤯🤯

normal person = taking responsibility for health
Instagram person = taking all they can get for FREE
In the words of Jim Royal
Poorly … My Arse !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
ME ME ME Again!! FFS
Its ALWAYS!!!!!!ABOUT FUKING BEGGY
A few days out of the MAGICAL Hospital & there SHE IS...looking out for No.1
Complete fuking Selfish Individual😡

Reactions: 26
But what about your kids Beggy? You obviously don’t think they deserve the best! Honestly, who comes up with these quotes?? It’s embarrassing. I mean, why exactly does she deserve the best? What has she done in life to deserve the best? She has never had a proper job, she doesn’t look after her children properly & she’s not even a nice person.

I find it so bizarre that a mother thinks she deserves the best, without any mention of her children. I would go without every single day of my life to give the best to my daughters, I honestly would. Every penny I earn is put towards something for my kids, whether that be the bills I pay, the food I buy or even our holidays that we book, everything I do is focused on what is the best option for my daughters. Yes I will occasionally treat myself, but it’s a very rare occasion & I always make sure my daughters are sorted first!

Attachments

• Heart
But what about your kids Beggy? You obviously don’t think they deserve the best! Honestly, who comes up with these quotes?? It’s embarrassing. I mean, why exactly does she deserve the best? What has she done in life to deserve the best? She has never had a proper job, she doesn’t look after her children properly & she’s not even a nice person.

I find it so bizarre that a mother thinks she deserves the best, without any mention of her children. I would go without every single day of my life to give the best to my daughters, I honestly would. Every penny I earn is put towards something for my kids, whether that be the bills I pay, the food I buy or even our holidays that we book, everything I do is focused on what is the best option for my daughters. Yes I will occasionally treat myself, but it’s a very rare occasion & I always make sure my daughters are sorted first!
Does she duck deserve the best! You know who does deserve the best, her boys and they get bare minimum from this so called mother!

Reactions: 18

Her idea and my idea of 'the best' are probably poles apart.

I read that and think about health, happiness and financial security. I deserve to work hard and save money to ensure I am not stressed about finances. To relax on holidays that I can afford and see things that interest me, to eat well and maintain a strong, fit healthy body. To read lots of books, to take walks and enjoy hobbies. To spend time with family and friends....all done privately and authentically.
A good salary provides financial security, a good diet and exercise provides a healthy body, good relationships provide support, fun and a shoulder to cry on; these are the best foundations for a good life. I appreciate fully that I have these and I will put all my effort in to the to ensure they continue.

Her best life will be a designer bag, a sun tan by a swimming pool, a big car and a ton of likes. Nothing she craves gives a true best life. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can't imagine going for laser hair removal before dealing with actual health problems or spending the money on things around the house that need doing.

Can't imagine going for laser hair removal before dealing with actual health problems or spending the money on things around the house that need doing.
Mad isn’t it.
It's just me me me with her isn't it - clothes, bags, hair, nails, eyelashes, brows etc etc. How does Steve stick her?
I think he’s probably just as bad. He would rather drive round in his fancy cars than have his kids dressed properly, fed properly & any extra needs taken care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's just me me me with her isn't it - clothes, bags, hair, nails, eyelashes, brows etc etc. How does Steve stick her?
Imagine working as hard as she does with her hefty work load and still having so much pamper time…during the 6 week school holidays!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.